New Management Team and Bravecto

Discussion in 'Schering Plough Animal Health' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another failed manager that was trained and managed and then lobbied for by Tom H. He has more failed managers that he advocated their promotion that I have lost count.Those that have either been terminated or demoted Are too numerous to remember. AS has always been a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AS needs no help. He is failing on his own. One of the most disliked managers I have ever seen!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was weak as a rep. He applied for any and all open positions. He now is an RM? Amazing what a bowling ball with legs can achieve.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know people that followed him in a territory. Fashions himself a lady's man. NOT what the ladies think!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are sure a lot of dumb AS's here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a dumb JC here as well. Likes to fashion himself as the big man upstairs, however, he's a lot more like the one in the cellar.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASx2 may destroy shelter sales and Florida!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...JC is an asshat...an RM leech who has as much managerial experience as he does animal health experience. Karma will eventually come around...hopefully sooner rather than later.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASx2 have much AH experience. Just incompetent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the reps, tech service vets that have left and with more of his reps leaving I hope some one in HR has the sense to conduct exit interviews. They will find that we in the north east are losing good people because of the way JC manages I. E. Bully, and his total lack of knowledge and creativity. He is really a fool and his team considers him a joke. There are currently five of his region looking and one soon to retire. He will be spending a lot of time interviewing. Our tech service vet did not even report to him but left because she could not trust him or stand dealing with him. What a loser. A JC who thinks he walks on water.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former employee in senior management it is unfortunate that I am even taking the time to respond to this. But like everything else in this company, you need to look no further than no one is held accountable for their actions. AS, just one s short of what he really is, is the poster child for Accountability. You must remember that your new senior management is from Ft. Dodge which speaks volume within every division within your animal health company. As for the new RM's from pharma, no choice there, Mother Merck was going to see to that. Remember that Animal Health is nothing more than a pimple in the overall scheme of things within Merck. Instead of reading this, I would either find another job or start working harder to improve the one you have. In the end it's all about what you do that makes the difference.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many are choosing to look for another position. As mentioned in an earlier post the N E region will be experiencing a mass exodus due to the incompetent clown that is in charge of the region.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...what I think is funny is that it has taken the incompetent clown two months (and counting) to try and fill a position in his region that DISTRIBUTION REPS turned down! What does that say about your brand and image? In the mean time, as I understand it, a second territory has just opened up in the same region...another rep gone due to incompetent management. How long does this nonsense have to continue before someone realizes that the problems exist slightly higher up the ladder?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT should be obvious that with the mass exodus from JCs region a problem exists. He fired two. Pushed out three or four and had one leave because he was not being considered for any career advances. The general understanding now is that he is targeting a very well qualified,proven rep and another strong and professional rep. Naturally one falls under the criteria of the anti age discrimination act and surprise , surprise the other is a female of child bearing age. A manager with a lack of experience that attempts to surround ones self with people that know less than he is destined for failure. A zone director that allows it should be fired.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anonymous said:
    Bravecto to be sold to all
    Petmed walmart etc
    Just saw the contracts
    Still waiting

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny, his head is solid as a bowling ball with very little brains.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on. Are we all asleep? Let's make some noise!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go blow yourself up

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go blow yourself tough guy!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is so quite because so many of our reps are interviewing with competitors. When you look at the pitiful choices they have made for their few promotions it is enough to make any competent individual realize that there is no future here.