New management

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have 4 people hitting their goals on the Neurology side this quarter. What does that tell you?
    Last quarter we had 5.
    The territories are large. We are micromanaged. We are underpaid and overworked.
    Use Promius as a stepping stone or a last resort.
    If you come here, be prepared to suffer. It is only going to get worse with the current administration - at least DW cared about his sales force. JG is only out for himself. It is accepted at the home office that JG was the rat that got DW fired.
    Beware people!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just hang in there and keep working 10 hours a day, Tiffany will make sure everyone gets rolled into Promius from Quintiles, just look how many have already been rolled in. most important skill is not having a single error on expense reports not how much you sell!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps cant sell any Zembrace now that they cant tell pharmacists to just enter 03 code, company made zero $ on all those scripts filled with 03 and paid all the Texas reps big bonus on selling nothing, have a great 2018

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But..."Record Breaking Sales Performance!!!"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lying Indians should just stick to generics, record breaking performances by reps who used 03 codes to give away 4 pens for $25 dollars while they cashed bonus checks over $15k, now that they have to really sell guess what, they are at the bottom. heard some managers even had scripts written for them and family members without having Migraine diagnosis

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a thought to all of you: why don’t you go get another job if you hate it so much?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally we have goals that are attainable in neuro. Good job JG.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a regional call informing us that home office, or JG, was irritated that we asked too many questions on a national call.

Apparently not allowed to ask questions now. SNL could do an ongoing skit about this place.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place is an absolute joke. Use it for what it's worth... a stepping stone. Polish the resume and get out asap. The "new management" has already run off top reps and will continue to do so. If you plan on staying, you better have a regular channel into JG and tell him how wonderful he is

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word from home office is that up to 8 territories could get eliminated after this quarter.
    Coincidentally, a total of 8 territories achieved their goal this quarter. (if you count open territories)
    The total sales force came in at 87 percent to goal this past quarter.
    If you don't have your resume ready, you should.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is there's a new product in the pipeline to save this sinking ship. I hope they try to reinvent the wheel with a re-branded nasal. Maybe toss in one of those clever compounds to help it "stick" like you snorted Elmers Glue, that would be a winner. While they're at it, a new "puffer" like for Onz should seal the deal for the docs. Me, I think they're on to something here...doing what others haven't, going where no one has gone before and really pushing the boundaries of innovation.

GUYZ. THIS SHIZZ IZ REALZ.

Ride that gravy train, yo!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hasn't our stuttering mental powerhouse marketing moron touted that Americans don't like putting things in their nose? let's hope he was wrong about that too. I need to keep making bank!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well for starters pretty much every cocaine smuggler ever would disagree, lol.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit coming. Hold on!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us more.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please elaborate on the law suit!

Company makes existing employees re-apply for their jobs and give ZERO feedback until less than a month until contract termination. Class act

Slimeballs at the top, starting with JG. Get out now. If you aren't interviewing elsewhere you need to be.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer my friend, is blowing in the Wynd, the answer is blowing in the Wynd, good, old cracker. no better than curry eating Injuns. Zembrace not even mentioned in recent articles on Migraines, new drugs coming in May, 2018 will get all the oral Suma failures. Just make sure your expense report is error free:):Do_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O ask for derm business on every Neuro call

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, unless there's something in it for me, I probably don't care much.

Unless we're talking enterentertainment. In that case, pass the popcorn.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DW was much better than JG. At least DW had our backs.