New management

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. DW built this place and made me feel like I belonged and was appreciated. I don't feel that way anymore. JG doesn't have our backs with the brown faces.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DW may have had the sales force backs but look at his job history, a trail of failed product launches and poor performance by his sales teams. Need a fresh face that wont settle for business as usual and not meeting sales expectations.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So like a cheerleader for a losing record team? That'll fix it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG is horrible. He's had the most people leave in his region out of all the managers. This trend will continue. Bad, bad man.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try HQ brown faces and brown nose (yeah you MD). You'll never win trying like this. We know our truth and so do you. Daydream well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here’s a question: why do you all still work at Promius if you are so miserable and upset about everything? Maybe it’s time to get another job... hmmmm

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assure you 75% of the people are looking. No one wants to work for a lying, two faced, back stabbing, 115 pound a-hole like JG. In all likelihood that's probably JG that wrote that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if that "fresh face" feels threatened by you, better watch your back. If he thinks he can get ahead by bad mouthing you and making you look bad..... believe it. He will. At least DW was a genuine person and a leader.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look guys!

He or she IS ONE OF THEM.

We are anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forgive....but often we forget. And don't expect us because we aren't sure what we want yet...maybe lunch and a nap.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It least now my RSM said he wont be traveling with me as much with the reorg. That leaves more time for me to be at home entering "calls" on targets. Im going to look even better now!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rollover is Monday. It should be very interesting.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm excited. Should go well for a lot of people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad you’re excited. It must be nice to see the world through your lipstick stained lens through which you’re viewing this sh*tshow. Here in reality this pig of a company is wallowing in it and we are laughing at how inept you in HQ are. It should be great for a lot of people. Do you really think we like this mutton you’re serving?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder you're upset if all you're doing is laughing about HQ. Should have sold like many have. Who is serving who?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company I've ever worked for has had many of these nasty, racist, vulgar comments on this site ranting about how awful the company was and how it was on its last legs. I hate the thought that some of my colleagues would stoop to this level and hope it is just trolls trying to stir up trouble.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No really, its not you its me!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly do you find "nasty, racist and vulgar" in any of the posts. I guess that you are just one of the many people in the world that use the racist card for everything.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of those terms apply to anything said here. The term that would apply is reality. Vast majority of territories operating in the red. Not sustainable.

I hope as many as possible survive the rollover long enough to get a CAREER started with a real company that allows for growth. The only growth done here has been the brilliant promotion of an under-qualified RSM who is respected by not a single subordinate to National Director.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? We have a great RSM at the moment. This company is making strides, and the upcoming pipeline will need his leadership and expertise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not supposed to drink during the day. Either that or you are JG's dad.

Exactly what "expertise" are you referring to?? If it's fidget spinners then I stand corrected. If it's building a successful sales organization then you are out of your mind.

Seriously. How many territories are in the red??? NOT SUSTAINABLE. and... what exactly is an "upcoming pipeline"?? A bit redundant as a pipeline is "upcoming". But news flash.... anything in that pipeline is no where near market and we won't be a functional division long enough to see them. Keep drinking the cool aid, but work on the vocabulary a bit.