New management

Discussion in 'Pacira' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the new CEO news a positive? Does this company actually know what it’s doing in the field?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you mean new President, MR....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if same fucktards are ADs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer your question: "it depends" . If he really came in there to clean things up, and is given the power and the lee way to do so, then yes. BUT (and its a big BUT) if the current CEO continues in his usual manner, and the Board continues to back the CEO, as they always have, then the new President will have little real influence. If he IS empowered to act, then he will stay a while and make a difference, if not, he'll quickly realize there is nothing he can do and he'll bow out. The real question is, did the Board put him there to help usher out DS, and then make a good deal with J&J, or not.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies."
    Anyone joining Pacira should take this quote to heart, especially an outsider. The squad- DM, PM, GR, VS, JD, LD and the rest of the phonies see anyone of talent and high IQ as a threat and they should because this crew has neither talent or high IQ....Mr. R beware of the Ides of March, these back stabbers are already planning your fall...

Perfect example ML, perhaps one of the most talented people next to the old guard that was fired or forced to resign because he was talented and smart- No matter DM got ride of him.......The Pacira road is filled with these corpses.

DM now has some competition, how will he be able to keep up with strategic thinking, logical processing and novel ideas..Time to call DK for some new ideas DM.

The logical step would be to clean house of all upper management and C level parasites and actually build a team that has actually preformed! The current impostors have exhausted their limited scope of ability and people are asking is this the best we can do, really?

Been here for over 5 years and the AD of the West has never been to my territory and we rarely hear from him, I guess our golf courses are not worthy of such talent....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“DM now has some competition, how will he be able to keep up with strategic thinking, logical processing and novel ideas..Time to call DK for some new ideas DM.“

Heard he whimpered when KR left. She was doing all his and her work. He was in trouble as AD, then jumped to DPS. That gave him some time. Then sliding into COO got him out of DPS chaos. Now he’s going to have to produce. Maybe not. BW and SB didn’t affect anything.

Was MR run out of J&J or is he here to eventually transition us to J&J? Either way, DM is going to get exposed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The squad- DM, PM, GR, VS, JD, LD and the rest of the phonies see anyone of talent and high IQ as a threat"

these are not the only ones who see 'talent and high IQ' as a threat. Look at all the competent people at HQ who have left us over the past few years...VP of IT; "Dr Jim", several people in HR and Clinical Ops.........

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. OK, Pacira checks this one.
    2. Not so much. Maybe if you’re in the circle.
    3. Hold on I’m still laughing...
    4. Still laughing.....
    5. Nope. Good ideas are mine, bad ideas are yours.
    6. Zero loyalty. Ignoring every 360 survey.
    7. Zero professional development programs. It’s all friends & family.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing that keeps me going in this job is reading these boards! I have to agree, the 360 surveys are only relevant when Simple Pete, Yes Man Dennis or the Moron of the East or the Moron of the West want to get ride of someone= Cali Scott, Chicago Curt, AD Homero, Steve from the Bayou, Big Kevin, C level Tanya The Sluby the list goes on. Thank goodness that our AD, the Moron of the East, is at the home office being the court jester and never gets in the field to work with any of us! Can you imagine this fool in front of a customer.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Link didnt copy.

1. OK, Pacira checks this one. Product quality
    2. Not so much. Maybe if you’re in the circle. Open communication
    3. Hold on I’m still laughing... Commitment to integrity
    4. Still laughing.....Trust
    5. Nope. Good ideas are mine, bad ideas are yours. Collaborative
    6. Zero loyalty. Ignoring every 360 survey. Teamwork
    7. Zero professional development programs. It’s all friends & family. Professional growth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple Pete,I get it now, like Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder! So true..Vaughn reminds me of Herman Munster from the TV show the Munster's, but not as smart as Herman.

Any word of where Brandon Christenson is hiding?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not going to change, so why sweat it. There has never been AD accountability. There has been for RBDs. IN all honesty, I do not know what their role is or what they do. Somewhere in an earlier post to this thread someone asked if they could list a competent manager. In the 3-6 months there has not been one response; that alone should be a wake up call to Max.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin and Dennis has been decent ADs. Homero was not. Christy was in over her head and she was a mean girl. Vaughn, still inexplucable, mediocre RD at best. Glen tries so hard to be cool; he just can not pull it off. Out of the last six ADs there has been two who stood up for their team and pushed back on bad ideas. Now there is no one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You apparently have never worked with Dennis before and I use the word "worked" loosely! Christy was an okay RD, a terrible AD and yes, a mean person and vindictive- look at the RD's she fired.Vaughn on his best day is a few IQ points ahead of a teething toddler. Your right about Glen, goes out of his way to be cool- Just look at the fronter, he gets all of those tattoo's like some gangsta, try's to rap at our meetings- Dude, your making a fool out of yourself- Stop it please, your making people feel uncomfortable.
    Also, your correct about the old guard, they use to stand up for the sales force....Those days are over. Who was Homero?!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PM loved her, she did all his Excel spreadsheets and Power-Points. He didn't know how. That's our capable, technology-driven VP of Sales.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Glenn looks like Paul Reiser.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't insult Paul, at least he has talent!
    Glenn needs to get rid of the comb over

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do people say stupid stuff like someone is a 'mean girl'. No one ever says that kind of stuff about a man.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI, firing people doesn't make someone a bad leader - firing dead weight is actually a sign of a good leader.