New Merck in Diabetes

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2018 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what has changed since the reorg?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more uncertainty in reps, larger territories, increased performance pressures, and more layoffs later this year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are still too many reps. Unfortunately they did not look at real access when they redrew the maps. Many days we have to sit in our cars to have more time between calls to make the day seem longer in Veeva. Most territories would be better off as a one up territory. Its sad, but Pharma is dying. Many people are wishing that they had opted out. The company is moving away from primary care and more towards specialty and oncology. You should feel lucky that you arent stuck here with someone constantly looking over your shoulder. Treat it as a blessing if you were displaced in the last round. The new "Chronic Care" division is just a rebranded and dying primary care division.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely nothing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you all still suck ass!

Word on the street? More cuts ARE coming!

Hahahaha!!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of morons

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there will be more cuts in late 4th quarter. The field is still saturated for market conditions.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager believes that there will be cuts by this time next year. The rollercoaster is climbing the hill again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is STEGasaurus sales going, are HCP's as skeptical as here in PA?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager says the docs are really excited about the lack of side effects vs the others

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new rep is truly new at Merck. Selling dogs like Belsomra but Steglatro is setting the world on fire. My monthly sales are nothing short of spectacular

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steglatro will be number one SGLT2 by end of year

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It already is the number 1 SGLT2

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots
    Once patent expire on januvia we are gone

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't wait for the patent expiration. You're gone at year's end.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generic DPP 4 and metformin allllll day long. No room for Branded agents, not as many people need a SGLT 2 as a DPP4. I hear the train a comin’ and it’s going choppa, choppa, choppa, throughhhhhh, throughhhhhh!! As in, your time is done!