New N.A. Teva Sales Organization

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2018 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Following the NSM in February here is the roll out for the Branded N.A. sales organization:
    1 National Sales VP (Rainey), 8 Directors, 64 Managers and 450 sales reps.
    Half the Directors and half the Managers will have mixed product responsibility which will dictate the product mix for their assigned reps. One Teva, One Sales organization representing CNS and Respiratory portfolio.
    Oncology stays the same and is separate entity under Rittman.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lost me at Rainey

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many sales reps would be cut under this plan? 100 or so?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron if you think only 100 will be cut. The 450 number is COMPANY WIDE REPS! Not 450 TR reps you imbesol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks captain obvious. I understand it's COMPANY WIDE REPS! Just unsure how many are in TN.

By the way dipshit, there aren't even 450 reps in TR anymore. Core has 200 when at full capacity and 60 or so in severe asthma. Guess you got cut last time around champ!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOL
    HOPE THIS GUY SELLS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION IN HIS NEXT JOB....IF HE GETS ONE. WOUND A BIT TOO TIGHT......SMH LMAO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't say with any degree of certainty that this post is correct but this is definitely the most viable and logical breakdown I've seen and seems quite likely. There are approximately 550 reps altogether so although this would be a decent sized cut it is less than other areas of the organization. We will know next Tuesday how accurate the 8 Directors number is as we will find out Rainey's direct reports.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster sounds correct. Any insight into value of Rezlizumab going forward? Will it be in the bag? Is it One Teva for CNEs too? Any insight appreciated, families to feed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

families to feed? Thats Plural. you live in Utah?
    Recommendation.....get off cafepharma looking for insight and spend your time looking for a new job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice and actually.... I do support two families in two separate states, but thanks for the spelling lesson.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster is dead on. Do the math by adding up current headcount for (1) TevaNeuro/"Austedo", (2) Teva Respiratory Core/"Inhaler Meds", (3) TevaRespiratory Specialty/"Cinqair "and (4) TevaPsych/"Austedo" for Tartitive Dys to psychiatry only. That's around 400+/- reps.
    Most of our products are going specialty or biologics. With Migraine product coming, we will also see that mixed in with the reps already calling on Neurologists and primary care who write a lot of triptans.
    No cuts in field sales. Just a lot of map/territory changes and possibly filling in the holes where reps are needed or removing those where there is too much overlap. Managers and Directors on the other hand, that's where the cuts are happening and should be announced as early as next week.
    One Teva Branded sales organization, i.e. one Sales Force under a vertical reporting scenario.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow failure in both personal and professional life. I think that’s what they call a loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. This person doesn’t sound too stable. Take a chill pill dude.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the head count in TR is 260, Neuro is 220 or so, Psych is just over 100, that puts the total headcount nationwide over 580. There will be a 20% or more headcount reduction if the 450 number is accurate. So, there is definitely a layoff of the salesforce coming.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might of forgot things called vacancies and hiring freezes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS TR and TP haven’t been trained on Copaxone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think they wouldn’t train a sales team for a new product in their bag? Big pharma companies do this all the time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regarding all theses posts on headcounts....That 400+/- number doesn't include all the vacancies so you can't lay off people where headcount doesn't exist. And as far as TR and Psych not being trained on Copaxone, get your head out of the sand. Copaxone is done. Why would a company who is $38 Billion in debt spend the resources to train a sales force on a product that is being drawn down by generics and other MS products hitting the market. The money and future profitability for Teva is with Austedo and the Migraine drug.
    Any additional headcount reductions will simply be where there are reps in overlap situations.
    Hey TN reps who ride together on calls every day just to see the same docs....Your days are numbered!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, you guys are missing the other obvious possibility.
    TN stays as is, promotes Austedo, Copaxone, frem to neuros
    TP and TR merge. TP does austedo to psychs
    TR does whatever respy med they decide to keep promoting and picks up Frem primary care
    TR could potentially also get psych targets that TP can't reach.