New N.A. Teva Sales Organization

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2018 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are all the Respiratory representatives gone or joining psychiatry/primary care? I didn’t see that all Core ADs are gone? When we do know our placement/displacement any insight? This is not comforting at all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They weren't listed in the new Speciality Sales organization. 3 divisions. Neuroscience, Psych/Primary Care, and Severe Asthma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe they put this out there with no explanation for Core reps, WTF are we supposed to take from this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The writing is on the wall. Core will be cut in half. That would be 100 reps or so. That would take the company down to 450 which is what some have predicted the number will be. Managers will more than likely be announced next week and reps the week before NFM.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the company bought our flights to the NSM but there is a possibility of being laid off. Makes no sense.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did the same thing last year. NSM was around the second week of February and rep layoffs happened February 1.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are all of our current Respiratory ADs gone or is that the next level down? As someone else stated, I can’t believe they would announce this with no additional information. Wtf is this supposed to mean? Is there no more Core Respiratory or are we now considered primary care or in with severe asthma. This is ridiculous.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be surprised if the only Core brand promoted after nfm is Qvar.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Core is the primary care in the Primary Care/Psych.

Severe Asthma remains same pretty much. Same Director & division name.

They’re Specialty. We’re Primary Care. Would rather be them, for sure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva Respiratory literally no longer exists. You'll see no reference to Respiratory anywhere in the new structure. We're plain and simply the primary care arm lumped in with the other division that's not valued TP. We'll most likely have most reps retained but definitely not all RMs. We're basically unrecognizable at this point. How many names did you know in any of those divisions today? TN is once again left intact and we're the least valued. It was a good run but the transformation of the division is almost complete to something none of us can recognize.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know who our RMs and AD will be?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know when ill find a friend and a job ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard ADs were to find out there fate today. Anyone hear anything?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t someone say they all got shit canned yesterday?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m no Einstein but if that’s true along with MS and CC.....we are all fucked!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll
    It was already announced on company wide Email

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am an AD and no word yet!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got word, TR Sales Force will be cut in half. 50% of us Gone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will we find out if we are displaced?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was kinda hoping that the SA reps would jump ship since it’s probably pretty easy for them to get picked up, and some of us “primary Care” could roll into those spots. Then the email today made me wonder about if that’s even a possible option. Is migraine our only hope?