New National Email Campaign

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the Clinician who you broadcasted that Zimmer pricing deal to the world. I think you are all despicable low lives and as soon as my Implant stock is depleted, I am going back to Zimmer. Pablo, you are the worst of the worst and I will never let you in my office again.

Miro

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Miro, let me ask you this. Do the implants you're placing now look the same as the implants you placed 20 years ago? Oh, they don't? Why is that? Could it be because these evil implant companies invest in R&D, sponsor large and expensive clinical studies, etc to improve the quality of the products YOUR patients receive?

I'm not trying to defend Zimmer per se (I work for a brand name competitor), or even the implant industry as a whole. God knows we aren't all saints, and obviously profit and meeting Wall St expectations are a driving force behind what the industry does. Look, you can make a case for or against the quality of Zimmers innovation, the fact remains that AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING AND INVESTING MONEY AS SUCH!

Lastly, what gives you no right to come on an industry gossip site and play victim? YOU chose to place profits over clinical research. YOU chose to knowingly get in bed with a company who's sales tactics are questionable at best. YOU chose to bastardize your own profession and do nothing for its progression. And now YOU must put your big boy pants on and deal with the repercussions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am the Clinician who you broadcasted that Zimmer pricing deal to the world. I think you are all despicable low lives and as soon as my Implant stock is depleted, I am going back to Zimmer. Pablo, you are the worst of the worst and I will never let you in my office again.

Miro"

WRONG FORUM dick he ad .

Why don't you two lovers get a room ? Bring your Liberace records for mood.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surgeons and reps...you all are peasants. Get a real job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster is not Dr Miro.. shame on you for insulting a truly nice man.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riiiiiiiight. I truly nice man who exploits the system and his patients to exploit his own profits. You know he didnt lower his surgical fees when he switched from Zimmer to ID

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This and other posts sound like the death knell of a Zimmer manager's career.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? For what, trying to make a deal to sell implants. Please.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be sure to ask for the 60% discount before committing to go back - and when you get it, send Dr. Niznick a thank you letter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No turncoats will be accepted back. Thats a fact Jack!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder why dr dipshit has yet to respond? Oh yeah, he can't defend his stance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the difference when Zimmer ran in all our offices informing docs of our price increase? Double standard, bro.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, Zimmer Reps running into your offices informing them of your price increase??? We don't have the time for that. What we did in fact do is circle back around to offices who left us for Price and Price alone and dangled a 50% off deal and 99% of them came back on their knees. Sorry you guys were at the end of stick that got kicked to the curb and went balistic with a National Bogus Email campaign to try and disrupt the Market once again. P.S- It isn't working. Go find something else if you can :(

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have time for that because you are playing on cafepharma??? I bet your boss is happy to see where your focus is.

You have a lot to be proud of over there at Zimmer. Tell me, how much fun is your corporate culture?

As far as the "doc" posting on this site, I'm sure you are a heavy hitter. It will probably take you a while to run through your huge inventory of 10 implants. You will show ID whats up by taking your business back to Zimmer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who's talking. You and your whole entire team of lackies are all over this website 24/7/365. I handle my business daily and get paid a premium to do so. My boss love me as does my Company and our Company Culture is exceptional. Unlike yours at ID where everyone is constantly looking over their shoulder and have to take shots to their reputations for representing a bogus product created by one of the most arrogant and petty human beings to ever walk the earth. Keep pushing hard for that guy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That arrogant petty human created your implant, as well. I'm not the one on here boasting about my company and products so you cant take a shot at me. How many Zimmer reps were let go last year? Who's looking over their shoulder?

Doc, did you hear that. He is boasting about his premium paycheck. Sounds like someone needs humbling. That's what you pay for an arrogant sales rep with his chest poked out. I'm sure he is worth every penny.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just poking into this thread. Sounds to me at the end of the day, ID envies the other reps. Why would a company posts competitive bids? What, for the best interest of the dental community? Child please!

If you resort to that sales tactic, it's only because you are not satisfied with the current revenue results. Listen, if you are going to push a product today ( not the one Niznick developed years ago, or the patents, or whatever), I'm talking today AND tomorrow, it has to be based on the merits of the product both within research side and relationship side. As I understand it, ID does not have either with their own products today. Forget how similar it is to others or how much cheaper it is. That only works for a while and then prices have to go up! Once that happens, the clients you 'bribed' will see through your house of cards.

For example, I have a GP who places plenty of my implants (not zimmer) and he received without solicitation 10 ID implants, and a package from MIS. Guess what, other than tinkering with MIS, he still prefers my implant. As for the ID's, he used them for pro-bono cases. The first 3 integrated, but the lab complained that the prosthetics don't feel solid to him. 1 failed. The other six he threw out.

So taking a customer such as this one, how would ID counter to get him to try again? By lowering the price even further? That's not happening nor would it work now. The way to help a GP such as this one is to build a relationship based on further research and development and then showing the GP how the product has evolved.

As I understand the sales model at ID, it's a hit and run sale. No nurturing, no relationships, and other than comparable literature, there's a lack of continuous histological studies. Forget that VA study from years ago, what about today. What about what's coming up tomorrow on peered reviewed studies?

I'm sorry to say ID reps, but even if you are kicking butt right now, what does your future hold with this company? Once prices go up and lack of studies to back your bag of items, what then?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he did create our bottom base line Implant and that Implant successfully sucked every "good and usefull" idea he had out of his monster sized, ego warped brain. So we decided to discount that Implant now and focus on our Premium line where the real break through inovation lies. More ID/Sybron reps lost their jobs last year than every other Implant Company out there minus Straumann who decided to drop their entire Regen Sales force. I would say every employee of your Company is looking over their shoulders every day. Sorry that the truth hurts buddy...........:)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again I will remind you, I never boasted about ID on here. You came on here talking your Zimmer trash so you could feel better about yourself. Check your facts. All companies have lost reps. I've talked with your coworkers at meetings. I know what your culture is like and the micro-management that you are under. It sucks to have crappy leadership. Maybe one day someone will finally buy you guys.