New National Email Campaign

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG Reza Nazarina...actually got hired at Planmeca selling bite wings??? Wow. I guess HR at Planmeca doesn't do criminal background checks or knows hot to use Google. There are many threads on here about how he was abusive and demoted...HR complaints, and more and more and more. Threatneing to blow up Mandaley Bay was just another day in the life for him. Reza isn't Implant Directs problem anymore, he is Planmeca's

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He won't last long their; he can't fit into their corporate culture and does not have the business knowledge to survive.
    I bet Reza hopes that Planmeca's HR does not read these boards.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he does not last three months with Planmeca and if he does, I am sure a nice little note to the HR department telling them to google his name would be in order.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already done!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reza's replacement is continuing the tradition of management by threats and intimidation...so sad!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is his replacement

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad Rand

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you all thought Reza was bad....!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Reza get put busted for threatening the USA by blowing up a hotel in Vegas? Don't know the new dude, but this Nobel rep think no one can be worst. Reza is just a bad man.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya. I just heard Reza Nazarinia got fired from Planmeca. "No not fire me or I will blow up your bite wings" he said as the children scattered. Let see if Implant Direct hires him back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't see ID hiring him back. Now that his protector Niznick is gone, he has to stand on his own merit and his reputation is in the toilet, so I say flush him and his bullying ways down that crapper and be thankful he is now longer in our industry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reza has deleted his Linkedin and Facebook page. If he is trying to let things die down, lets hope he has moved back to his home country of Iran

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reza has deleted his career.