New Oncology Division

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2017 at 1:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the new hematology division>

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the place to be. Rest of company will be gutted and sold off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. oncology is the only place to be in this company, this area in particular. all other divisions of this company are an afterthought.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safety is no longer guaranteed! All of the reps that came to Oncology via nepotism from PC to to be sent back ASAP. The worst talent crisis is in Texas and the Midwest. Field leadership needs to be purged first! Thin these ranks and rebuild using the external talent that was hired.! By the way, who hired that Texas rep that can't string a coherent English sentence together??? Shame on you!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ source here,
    Look people, a dose of reality; I have been warning you for over a month, the party is over. Lots of announcements coming soon. This did not come as a huge surprise.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acalabrutinib is going to flop just like the rest of this company. Still has a-fib, not to mention 20 pound weight changes from this drug.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are oncology reps from the other AZ groups allowed to interview for the Hem Div? I have been called by a recruiter. Territories sound very big for oncology however not happy with my current oncology position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think with the stock dropping and all of the concern on our CEO, we will be sold off or bought by another company such as Merck, Novartis, Sanofi, Gilead, Amgen, or Pfizer....doesn't look good here, even in oncology now!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you blind, deaf as well as stupid? There is no future at AZ. The CEO is looking to jump ship, the VP of Sales is leaving, and many more announcements coming in the next few weeks. Anyone with enough talent to get out and the vision to see what was coming have already left. The serfs will go down with this ship still holding on to their fantasies that they are immune from these cuts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you didn't mention the titanic this time. "Serfs" and "fantasies"...way to mix it up and keep it fresh. Much appreciated!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I talked to a friend who was applying for the heme opening and she told me she decided to pull out after reading everything today....too much risk and uncertainty to come over.
    I told her it wasn't worth considering coming over at this point either. I need to update my resume and look too...I don't want to work for crappy Pfizer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which VP of sales is leaving?
    Name or initials plz?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well oncology used to be the only division that was decent at AZ....all that has faded away unfortunately. I as well as others will start looking for other opportunities at other oncology companies....also it is obvious when AZ gives 1/2 the royalties to Merck to help fund parp studies....shows that we are desperate. Time to move on and cut the losses....adios AZ!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can only hope its TB.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ always has a scapegoat for their epic failures and it is usually placed at the feet of the sales force.
    Same movie, different theater. But the irony is that those that leave now are the lucky ones.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, it seems this company could screw up having the cure to cancer. Seeing a hard negative shift in the culture due to the actions of the oncology management (I do not call them "leadership") group here. Many reps starting to sense the desperation. It is unfortunate, there are many good people here but several of those that are in places of authority do not have the skill-set to lead.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology rep here.
    I have not been at a company where I have seen so little respect or courtesy toward internal candidates attempting to cross over to oncology. So much for OneAZ.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed for DM position. Told that the expansion is on hold until after the managers meeting next week. Will they still be looking at outsiders or are they now looking exclusively at internal candidates to minimize the pending reorg?