New Opportunity Expansion?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2023 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m scheduled for an interview soon. It looks like Esperion is in an expansion mode based on the number of openings. Can anyone comment on the culture here and also any hot button type of questions that may come up in the interview. I’ve got limited cardio experience but I’m a proven professional who knows how to overcome rejection through resilience. It seems like a good opportunity to grow market share. Also, how is managed care coverage looking?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run!! Take about 20 minutes and read through the pages on Esperions page. If your still unsure than it's on you. Nobody in their right mind would work here. No future,no culture, and no sales. If you don't have cardio experience you will fail. This place is a gulag!! Show your intelligence by reading through these Esperion posts. It's all there for the world to see.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your joking right about interviewing here? What would posses you to make such a blunder. If your working with a recruiter you should fire him. Most of the reputable recruiters stop working with Esperion in early 2020 after their initial hiring practices. This will be a huge career mistake. This company has absolutely no idea what their doing. You've been officially warned.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say any company who's stock is down 97% in two years would be a great place to work. This is a very feeble company and the salesforce are retreads and fringe pharma reps. If they weren't working here they would be delivering lab kits in a white van from clinic to clinic. Good luck as you'll need it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheldon is scheduled for another beg for money tour on May 15th. Next thing will probably setting up a Go Fund Me Page.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey.
    Where do I send my 2 cents ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m feeling good about the opportunities, I’ve got flexibility so there are several positions available for me. The interview was quite tough as it included the development of a business plan, but I passed that with flying colors. I liked that they are preferentially selecting those with proven strong clinical selling skills vs just people who know cardiologists already. Seems like a good fit for me and a great opportunity, can’t wait to get started!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very funny! Nice try. You mean they didn't steal your business plan? Relationshipts didn't matter according to the orginal hires. Good luck! You'll be perfect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure what you mean by this, can you offer more insights they were interested in having a copy of my business plan, but I work in a different specialty, so I’m not sure it was any real value, but they recognized what a great business plan looks like.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In sure they recognized a good business plan. Just like in 2020 when they stole over 200 business plans which were keys to the city and their hand picked dope couldn't implement the plans and failed horrifically. This was a failed launch. Stock stumbled from 78.00 a share to the breath taking $1.60 and change currently. YOU DO SOUND PERFECT FOR ESPERION. FEEBLE MINDED, DUMB AND ABOVE ALL A KOOL-AID DRINKER.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, Karen. Shut the fuck up with your incessant crying.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean they stole all those business plans? That seems like theft of intellectual property, why wasn’t this pursued legally?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because candidates had to sign like a 20 page no- compete that was extensive and this made people shy away from getting tied up legally with this barnyard outfit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More bullshit and excuses

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of a nitwit would give up their business plan? I mean really, you’re looking at stupid in the mirror.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was required in every interview. Management admitted numerous times that all candidates interviewed had to have a business plan which they would go over with you. They took extensive notes and also recorded numerous interviews. Management bragged about how they obtained all this Intel. Before the interview process started all managers had a hand picked person already waiting in the wings. Everyone that interviewed at Esperion all knew after they were interviewed and told they would be moving forward in the interview process felt duped. Also told to wait for a phone call in the hotel which they received from a travel agency that a flight had been arranged and wait for another phone call when you get home. Call never comes and they had demanded business plans the royal deceit in full display. Bullet had been dodged for all candidates as Esperion stumbled horrifically and stock tumbled for $78.00 to $1.15. Total failure of an organization!!! Recruiters avoid this place like the plaque.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that’s great feedback, I can’t comment on what happened four years ago but I am pretty juiced about what lies ahead with the company. The bar is low and I’m ready to jump, can’t help but see only upside. Sorry you are still so bitter after all these years.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a complete dufus. Upside!! Esperion has been saying upside,uptick,momentum and other buzzwords 3 to 4 years. Complete failure!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a whining bitch. Crying for 3 to 4 years. Complete failure!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll never let up on the shady activities that went on with Esperion. We're in this for the long haul dipshit. You can keep responding like a parrot but we're never going away. All you scumbags in Ann Arbor should be ashamed of yourself for your unproffesionalism. Will continue to do our work in holding Esperion responsible for how they treated people.