New people to Otsuka, what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:24 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! Yet everyone continues to keep they’re blinders on, drink the kool aid and pat each other on the back on LinkedIn. It’s a shitshow of epic proportions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are my thoughts?...The former CEO committed suicide.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question - Recently on boarded with the company. My driving record isn't great but it isn't terrible.

Two accidents and one speeding violation 3-4 years back. Over 25 years old, onboarded for the readynow program.

Hoping worst case scenario I have to take a drivers retraining class. Looked at the company policy and under that policy I'd have 3 points... Any advice would be much appreciated. I think company points and insurance points are totally different but I'm not positive. Hoping they are, fingers crossed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor and run the other way before you become a part of this disaster. EVERY SINGLE person I know that has left this shitshow is so much happier than they were here. I’m resigning tomorrow. Can not wait to enjoy life again. My deadbeat partner can drown on his own.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actual Conversation with a former whore that I worked with...

Rational Person: I'm doing a dinner program @ "Hoorah" Steak House

Whore: Um... I guess that's ok.

Rational Person: Why would that be a problem for you?

Whore: (In a dumb ass 80's Valley girl sort of voice...) Well like, like, isn't that in my territor-aay?

Rational Person: Actually, the zip is in mine and if it was in your territory, but central, it wouldn't matter. What does it matter? You can invite docs if you want.

Whore: But like, like totally that zip...It should be in my territor-aay. OK, I don't want to , but you should ask me before you do a dinner program. I feel like even though officially its in your territor-aay, it's mostly mine because it should be. It's central and only 20 miles from my territor-aay. I can drive there in 30 minutes, so I don't understand why it's not in my territor-aay

Rational Person: It's already been approved by the real Management. I would appreciate it if you would stop calling management expressing concern and stating that your being bullied for what's not going on in your territory. This is getting ridiculous.

I don't miss this stupid sh*t one bit, not even a little. It's beyond junior high immaturity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep and guarantee that dumbass is a President’s club winner

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much of the management came from Pfizer. During the Lay-off rounds 2008-2010 Otsuka pretty much hired all the PFE ex Regionals and DM Managers and they hired all their ex-yes rep Representatives what do you expect happened to Otsuka? From Sales Training down to the Rep Level it became all ex PFE that sucked up to each other anyone else got tramped on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhh... So Otsuka took on all of the gems that Pfizer didn’t want on their payroll. Well, that makes sense.
    So basically Otsuka went into the waste management business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since winning presidents club is not based on actual numbers and more of a dog and pony show...they probably are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahhaha!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That just shows you how stupid our managers are to hire such idiots

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they let you stay at the company? Jw what your verdict was after the driving record/background check

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, for dm's I know the requirement is no more than 3 moving violations in 3 years, but for reps whats the cutoff? I have an open case in a weird state that leaves traffic tickets open for years on end, so no conviction and doesn't show up on DMV report