new positions

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 26, 2019 at 8:26 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any information on the new Dupixent positions in Dermatology? Interviews/hire date/salary/bonus...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my advice is go for the same position with Regeneron there are a bunch of internal candidates going for these positions on the sanofi side

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. But mainly because Sanofi will pay a lot less regardless of your skills and experience. Even if they get remotely close on salary, sales goals and resulting bonus will be significantly lower.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi isnt good with promoting from within. Gensyme is considered a separate company. Regeneron pays more, more relaxed company by far.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually Regeneron’s culture is not better than Genzyme, which is much different than the rest of Sanofi. As far as pay, Regeneron paid up to 140k base, and I was offered a decent amount higher at Genzyme.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate. Pay is at or above Regeneron and culture is great. Way different from other sanofi divisions. Can’t go wrong with either position / company. Amazing opportunity regardless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is better at Gensyme for sure and pay is better than Sanofi but Sanofi still controls money for marketing resources. One thing you can take to the bank is that Sanofi alone is this worst run company in the industry and hasn't had successful launch on their own in 15 years. Anything remotely successful was a co-promote. Just like Dupixmed. Gensyme rarely brings over somebody from Sanofi unless mandated from corporate Sanofi. A few ass clowns have moved over but they were gifted moves for certain cronies. Gensyme pays way better than Sanofi. If you have a choice Regeneron is the way to go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a bad paying gig for delivering Starbucks and lunches to offices.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are hard working professionals. The elite of Pharma.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am still laughing at this post 20 minutes after reading it!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that what the office believes when the ask you what is for lunch today?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The elite of pharma? I'm feeling thankful, hopeful, thoughtful,, wishful, optimistic, grateful, interested. I'm so well qualified (BA, MBA, M.ED., CMR, LMNOP, Blue Star Donut King, Panera Platinum Club etc, etc etc) I can't HELP but feel elite!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These 30 new positions, are they for atopic dermatitis? Polyps or asthma? My background is derm...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, we need people with a background in failed drug launches to keep the Sanofi streak alive. A slavish devotion to mindless corporate bureaucratic policy and asskissing up the chain of command wouldn’t hurt either.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you bother to read the job description dumbass one clearly says derm and the other clearly says asthma, lazy fuck! you will fit right in at this shithole. welcome!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, wait a minute. Sounds like a solid Sanofi management candidate. Don’t waste your ‘talent’ as a rep when you can shine as an idiot among idiots!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good job, Sherlock f’in Holmes.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like reps who come to cafe pharma to find answers to question that they are too fucking lazy to bother to read a simply job description for which they want to apply, go fuck yourself!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best comment I’ve read on here in weeks!

On that note, what’s the base range? I’m already at a shithole company, so I figure that I can have some bliss in my temporary ignorance in a new shithole and jack up my base. Sad but true.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true veteran pharna rep. If you are gonna have golden handcuffs might as well get a 30k raise. It’s not that bad here. Not micromanaged. But no one seems to want to work hard and make the organization top ranked. 130-175k base