new positions

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 26, 2019 at 8:26 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true veteran pharna rep. If you are gonna have golden handcuffs might as well get a 30k raise. It’s not that bad here. Not micromanaged. But no one seems to want to work hard and make the organization top ranked. 130-175k base

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate the response! What’s your PTO situation? I think Regeneron is still stuck with crappy PTO that is all encompassing of vacation and sick days, and its not many days.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing Sanofi gets right is the PTO. Everyone starts out the same:
    15 days vacation
    5 sick days
    2 floating holidays
    3 personal days
    Typical holidays off, now including both Martin Luther king day and presidents day.
    Corporate shutdown last week of the year
    Something like 3-4 months 100% paid maternity leave
    100% paid paternity leave... can't remember how much, it was recently increased
    Berheavement days are separate from vacation and paid out

Your vacation increases by 1 week every 5 years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks so much! Did you negotiate extra vacation? I just spoke to a rep on the rheum side who said it’s 10 days vacation plus holiday shutdown.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A rheum rep just told me it’s 10 days vacation and Christmas shut down.

That seems awful! Maybe they negotiate which is why you have 15 days.

At Novartis it’s 15 days vacation, 5 personal days, holiday shut down, unlimited sick days, and standard holidays. Of course 4 week long meetings in one year tends to negate the extra time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either that rheumatology rep doesnt pay attention or isnt very bright. The PTO is the same for everyone starting out. Heck, go to the sanofi website under careers, and look for where it talks about the benefits. Says exactly what was posted.
    15 vacation
    5 sick
    2 floating holidays
    3 personal days
    Christmas shut down
    12 holidays

Their 401k is pretty damn good too. They pay 150% match up to 6%.

The bennies are something I do like about this company a lot. I also have a great manager, so the rest of the BS I can handle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 401k match is a farce. You vest at 20% per year so you’ll have to commit to 5 years in this Gulag. Not worth your sanity and most likely you’ll quit or get laid off before 5 years and then you won’t receive the full amount in the end. It’s a Ponzi scheme. Your better off selling Amway or Mary Kay.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought that was the old way, and now you're vested in 2 years. I could be wrong though.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total bullshit you are 100% vested at 2 years nothing vested prior to 2 years

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again! Really!

Maybe she was having a rough day. Lol!