New Purdue ER/LA ABT approved by FDA!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will now happen with Zohydro?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong, idiot, they are getting reviewed and when "one pill can kill a child" and "it's 22 times stronger than vicodin" you have no chance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong idiot ---- google it ..was just approved late today...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You both are idiots. What was approved is not competing with an immediate release opiod.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All three of you are idiots. No one said anything about an immediate release opioid and it was targiniq ER that was approved today, which will be competing in the same ER/LA market as Zohydro ER, but it is an Oxycodone product Targiniq ER (oxycodone hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride extended-release tablets), not hydrocodone. Purdue already has the oxy market cornered so this product will most likely replace its own products in the market place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just as wrong as the others. Targiniq AND Butrans were both approved today. One is transdermal buprenorphine and the other is ER oxycodone with naloxone. Don't go insulting someone else if you can't provide complete information.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOURE ALL IDIOTS, BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN THIS THREAD LOL
    EOM

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why there is so much confusion. Purdue's Butrans has been around for a few years. Nothing new there. the new addition to their portfolio is Targiniq, a long acting oxycodone with the same ADT Embeda had, and it is included in their label, just like Oxycontin's is. While it is not a long acting HYDROCODONE, don't kid yourself, any new product in the pain space especially another ER/LA product IS a competitor. It remains to be seen how much of a threat Targiniq will be to Zohydro ER, but expect plenty of noise. It's Purdue after all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused. naloxone is an opiate blocker so how can it be combined with oxycodone in the same pill. Am I missing something here ?