NEW REPS

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my meds is up $15 (don't know about the others. TWO OF THEM ARE LONGER COVERED. ONE IS OVER $200 ANOTHER ALMOST $100! We were promised better insurance and it's worse. Liars!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't have an issue but then called my pharmacy. I picked up my stuff before May 1. They tell me the price has gone up on all my stuff for the next refill.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got our new insurance cards today but they are missing the copay amounts that were on the older cards. Did our co-pays go up? What a joke this continues to be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our co-pays are $85 each for GENERIC!!! Why do we have insurance. As bad as insurance policies have become, this is a direct effect of the crap policy this company has chosen for us. Shows how little they respect anyone that works at this company. This is money taken out of my children's mouths. We might as well have Medicaid because that is the policy we have.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just experienced this myself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone here of chatter of layoffs on West Coast coming?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long before new reorganization? No longer a new 'secret' product being inlicensed?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have already been looking for creative ways to fire people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they will continue to do that. That is what they did with the old reps. Just laid them off with no warning. Even the best in the country. Horrible company. Stay away new people. Sinking ship. I am trying to get out before we all get let go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that reps are making 100k in bonus?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost choked on my soda I laughed so hard at this one!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just jumped up in anger. Most of the company made no bonus. Don't listen to the BS. Not one person made anything near that.

I hope you are not interviewing and being lied to like most of us were. The drug did not make 1 million dollars in 3 months.

They promised us a minimum of 12 k based on MBO's- they lied. They changed it after the first trimester and f-d us. They didn't tell us until payouts came.

Unless you need a job (you're unemployed or being fired), I implore you don't do it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It is nothing but a bunch of lies. They lie so much that they don't even know the truth anymore