New Sales and Marketing leader

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OIG is on to them. Headlines today have Sun listed as one of 15 companies under investigation for price fixing / collusion... Mentioned in the likes of Mylan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting -

The price fixing: collusion is likely related to TARO, where Sun is the majority owner.

However, look at the MO of how the government operates on these matters.

They come in the house on one premise and viola! they find something else, which is really the golden egg they wanted.

This could be simply a door opener. And that's when the damage comes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Gaga will be sucked in with all this ...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, that's not generally how it works. When the OIG and FBI knock they have a search warrant specific to what they are looking for. Taro info is not even in the same building as SUN or DUSA. Weird logic if you think a federal government justice agency is coming to look on TARO price fixing generics and graduate to DUSA inservice and price gap selling. You still have plenty of time to press the orange jumpsuits and even buy cigarettes and a hacksaw.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've obviously are a lower level Pharma troll.

They'll take the ticket in the door and then turn EVERYTHING upside down, and that's where the golden eggs are.

And no shit that Taro is in a different building, it's in a different state! But, the common denominator is SUN, as the dominant shareholder of Taro.

Q: Who is their CEO ?
    A: Abhay

Duh.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the CFO of Taro had his house raided in a dawn surprise. And, he, uhh 'retired' a few months ago.

The government doesn't do that without cause, and Abhay was CEO at the time. More recently they brought in someone from India to take that role.

The two companies are inseparable. Stinky, corrupt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The house of cards is about to tumble and anyone associated with Sun when it goes down won't get another industry job. Sun and corrupt will go hand in hand. DUSA losers will be toast. Their next job will have them saying...you want fries with that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name the best and worst part of the meeting -

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best - I didn't have to go!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biofrontera doesn’t want him, many of the reps left DUSA because of Ron Groff and his inept leadership style and “smoking mirrors direction.” I know that for a fact! Ron Groff and his “yes men posse” (Branca and Musgrove) are here to stay, unfortunately. Sigh

I mean seriously, has Ron Groff EVER met a Dermatologist? “Sell the spread, kids.....I will work on my laptop while you push my poorly planned strategy to the customers in the field.” It is easy to lead while pushing reps to do your dirty work.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unimpressed at best in the first month.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they have a replacement yet for JP in market access?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope.

EM, JS and JQ interviewed which could only haves affirmed Adbay's perceptions of 'stupid Americans'

He looked around to see who he could dump it off to (combine roles) but most of the Indians have left and now there's only chiefs (or the other way around, wtf). So he'll have to go external. Harry, why are you still here ? You're really good and should be elsewhere.

When someone leaves, which is a weekly event around this small company, things grind to a halt. We can't even ship product if 'Sally' is on vacation. And so work just gets doubled down on someone else, it's the Mumbai Way of cost control.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont know what he's doing.

Maybe he doesn't either.