New Shire ADHD Contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2017 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got an offer already? I didn't think offers were going out until next week?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason why you will have no contact with shire reps is because inventiv reps will have docs that Shire reps do not call on.
    The reason shire reps do not call on these docs is because these are docs that do not want to RX a controlled substance.
    Why shire thinks anyone can grow these docs significantly is b/c the leadership in the neuroscience division is clueless and temporary (the business unit is up for sale)
    Ask your doctor friends if they write adderall. If it is a yes-then they have a shire rep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said...batting those eyes doesn't work anymore. I accepted an offer too. Yes, mid 70s and 20K target is spot on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Just signed some paperwork last night too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the second interview in Chicago and haven't heard from my recruiter. Did all offers go out?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All inVentiv contracts are about the same. Base anywhere from 65 to 74 bonus up to 18-20k car and same pto. Doesn't matter how much experience they pay the same and low compared to other contract companies. This is my first time working with inVentiv and it will be my last. They treat their salesforce like crap. Yeah if you're unemployed then accept the offer but keep looking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the typical background for those reps who received offers?
    Primary care experience?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience experience

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get an offer or told no after the 2nd interview?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those that haven't signed contracts yet, have you been told no? Still no word on my end.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job is still posted online in my geography, too.
    Maybe no one was hired?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week and did not get a second interview. I have in the past, interviewed for a contract job like this and was told that it was put on hold after I got to the second interview. The client company was trying to sell its drug to another company, They went through the motions of setting up interviews, finding candidates but never giving them an offer. A week went by and the client company sold the drug. The new company had it's own reps and did not need the contract reps. In the end we were used as a show pony to get the deal closed.I hope for the for those who need the job that this is not the case here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This situation does sound very much like yours...many people made it 2nd round and recruiters are not be straight up with them for some reason...I wonder why

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in Ventiv recruiters are well known to be of low integrity. They are often referred to as the worst of the worst.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you made it to the 2nd interview in Chicago then you were offered the job 1-2 days later. It's pretty much crystal clear. If they still were indecisive on candidates then you probably should know by now if you were chosen or not. I was offered immediately the same night after my 2nd interview. Training starts September 11. Shire wants to sell this division but best case scenario the new company takes on all of us. In the end there's a $2 billion drug called Vyvanse to sell and a new one to compliment it. Mydayis was launched the same week we were in Chicago. Shire NBDU was in NYC for the Mydayis launch. It wasn't the best meeting according to my Shire friends because they are used to high $ gifts and bands like Maroon 5 and Sheryl Crow playing. Anyways it is what it is. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a second interview in Chicago, but did not get offered the job. I was told they went with another candidate. Disappointed

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone actually started training for this?
    I heard this contract was cancelled before it started

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard wrong. Yes 9/11 start date