New strategy

Discussion in 'CBL' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2010 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it going fellas?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey CBL...WE SEE THAT you are bragging about your "Best Practices Partnership Program". You even have a workshop at USCAP. What do you think we are all dolts? My pathology clients all know how you take away their business or have already done so. I have a client in OHIO who spoke to his friend in NY and was told you took all his GI business and then the GI realized you guys suck and internalized their POD lab.
    Now that there all doing this your trying to be their partner. Well it won't work! Plus giving them an LIS as part of the deal is illegal !
    The only reason anyone signed up for your workshop is too see what The Enemy is up to.

Besides what famous world renowned Pathologists and scientists do you have?

Just give it up already. We all know that eventually you are going to just become a central pathology testing facility for SONIC.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEW STRATEGY:

REGAIN ALL THE BUSINESS WE LOST TO PATHLINE....

They are really swarming the Hudson Valley!!

Every Grey area deal we have done, they have gone more Grey!!

We Really need to fight back!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice add in CAP!!

I especially love the line about Growing together.

My Client was hysterical...he took it to mean...CBL needs to grow its volume off of his and others backs!!

What a stupid add..Also Why are you lying about Keeping it local!! You are a national lab wether you believe it or not!!

You guys are such a Joke!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUT EVERY ONE WHANT TWO WORK FOR PATHLINE.......