New Territory

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by Anyomous, Jan 15, 2019 at 1:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anyomous

Anyomous Guest

How about those new territories? How happy is everyone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too early to tell . . . but it's made up mostly of my old territory, which we all know how that was working out. :(

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even live in my territory now. Thankful to have a job but lost all my doctors prescribing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea waiting in a PA district and no maps yet?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some will drive 5 hours to call on an office and be judged against those who drive 30 minutes tops. Shove your rankings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the keystone and Pitt team have changed in PA. Hopefully everyone settles in to the new geography quickly

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go take a long walk on a short Pier.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok?? Lol. That wasn’t meant to be disrespectful just a state with territories changing. You must have got the boot?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think only 1 CL got let go in PA.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No- more than one. Probably a long time coming on those examples. What I DONT understand is wth are some territories being back filled? What sense does that even make? 0. That’s why this whole place needs to shut down. Don’t even deserve to be a pharma company

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got screwed. No scripts, no insurance coverage and nothing but cash only offices. Grateful I kept my job but itll be a delayed firing for me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you dont sound very grateful. Looks like you’re throwing in the towel. You need to go find a greener pasture.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are we still being held accountable for 50 injections and 9 injectors when some of mine were given to another territory? This gives CL’s credit for work they didn’t even do. Not cool.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they figure out how to count refills? If they’re weighted the same as new scripts, you can figure out right now who the leaders will be.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course refills are weighted the same. An injection is an injection.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until you walk into some of your accounts and find out they're no longer your accounts. Yeah, that's right. Your customer says, wait, I'm confused and shows you the card of the schmo who now has an account you worked your ass off to get. Not only will you not get credit, you have to ask mgmt to give you a map of your new aligned territory, because it slipped their mind. Oh and you just drove 2 hrs 1 way to get there. Sit and chew on that treatment. Oh yes, this is how it's done here. How'd ya like to go thru that? You then find out at a meeting you have a new mger, who is a complete $@&! And your old mger didn't tell you any of this was going down and he's acting like a $@&*! Not only did they not tell us when they were doing this, they lied about how they were going to do it. After being promised, when territories where realigned, we would get our pick, instead, we were lied to and treated like shit. If you think this company cares about you, think again. Like the song says, you got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em. Know when to walk away and know when to run. RUN.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That isn’t the companies fault that is your abms fault for over stepping. No one can be promised to keep territories during a realignment. Then everyone would just cherry pick. The only fair way is you get what u get and hope for the best. Some of u guys have been here too long and can’t comprehend what it’s like in real pharma. You’re all so entitled

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entitled no, pissed I worked my ass off in that part of my territory and now it’s been given to another CL, yes. Oh and let’s not forget that we’re all still held accountable for 50 injections and 9 injectors even though half of mine were given away.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest