New Training Hires

Discussion in 'Incyte' started by anonymous, May 16, 2018 at 8:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have we hired all these big Pharma training people? They are Nazi's! Enough with the damn role playing, we are grown adults that have been doing this a long time. Id love to hear them do this shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt we are getting to many “Big Pharma A*******”.

We are also hiring these “entitlement syndrome” Genentech idiots! Big Biotech is almost as bad! Maybe worse because they can’t compete in the real world.

Stop wining about how great it used to be and go to work or get out!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Role playing serves to be put to rest, the dip shits still doing this types of training are like disgruntled pre-school teachers. Try having a Clinical Conversation with a nurse and or Doctor is the way to go, how can I be of value.You are not seen of value when you come walking down the hall or into my office with some flashy sales aid and then start puking all over me.... When will your training people and managers ever learn that shit doesn't sell squat.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality check - role playing is highly effective.

The Army, Navy and Air Force role play. They call them drills

Every great actor, musician & entertainer does role play. They call it rehearsal.

Hospitals and doctors do it too. They call them internships.

Get over yourselves. Let the professionals lead.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there you have it, why reps don't like sales training.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi,
    I'm replying to this thread only because it seems relevant to my questions. I have an opportunity to interview with your company in the North. I've always thought your company/science/pipeline etc looks like a great place to work.
    I would appreciate any honest, halfway intelligent feedback you might have on management, culture, pay, quality of people you work with?
    I'm looking for an edgy, fun and intelligent company with great leadership and cool people to have on my team. Not a lot of 60/65 plus who sit around and pretend their better than everyone else because they sold chemo 25 years ago and collect a huge paycheck.
    Thoughts???
    Oh and I have no problem role playing or working hard. lol
    That was a funny convo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go for it! Sounds like you would like it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!! Quick question, Do you like it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. But I am over 65, sold chemo 25 years ago and collect a big paycheck.

You, however, will love it. Good luck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic, I don't think it was appreciated.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truly. Hilarious!! And real!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call recently , why are so many people leaving?
    going for interview next week. Whats going to happen when Pfizer comes out with their own version? How will this company compete? Not sure I want to go thru interviews if the Incyte is going t be crushed by Pfizer

please let me know

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer <chortle> are you fucking kidding me?