New VP of Sales and Marketing

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First week on job please get rid of LH. Going to be tough to do since her and TN are tight, but Novartis needs to wake up!

Also everyone is so tired to the Midwest reps and their $50,000 to $75,000 a month budget. My territory does in one month what the entire Midwest district does in a quarter!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the 'happy' German, MW. I thought he was VP of Sales and Marketing? Is he gone now?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard rumors about a bunch of ex employees talking to DOJ!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish they would call me! Really anyone from Florida or New York could really do a number on the jokers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we a get a piece of this action? I've got emails saved that would burn this place down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can contact DOJ online, as a whistleblower. Federal law protects you from any harm and you can also get paid if any money is recovered. That is how others have done I heard.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sucks to be the new VP, and have two new lawsuits to answer to

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pete/Bob was hired to sell the company to Novartis. Novartis hired this man to downsize and get a better price to the potential buyer. No worries, either way we are all screwed. Champagne anyone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they whistleblowing?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IHC /flow over utilization in billing to government payors.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical necessity covers the utilization piece. I am quite curious about IHC discussions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical necessity does not cover it, that is what is at issue. The same diagnosis is reached by other contracted laboratories with 60% less CPT's assigned per case. Don't think anything will come of the direct billing to MC but they could be in deep trouble with the hospital rules. They were completely clueless in the late 2000's about billing rules with medicare hospital patients.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the aqua stuff? anyone talking to them about that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beat goes on. Potbellie and fastass continue to drive sales down and Jimez asleep at the wheel

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also everyone is so tired to the Midwest reps and their $50,000 to $75,000 a month budget. My territory does in one month what the entire Midwest district does in a quarter!!![/QUOTE]

Your an idiot. I have a higher budget then 75% of the country. Is your budget around $300K a month?? then shut up and try to sell something.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, YOU'RE an idiot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeppeee!!

April 2, 2013
    (Reuters) - The Supreme Court dismissed Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG's (NOVN.VX) attempt to win patent protection for its cancer drug Glivec, a blow to Western pharmaceutical firms targeting India to drive sales and a victory for local makers of cheap generics.

Among the chief beneficiaries of Monday's Supreme Court ruling will be India's Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS) and Natco Pharma Ltd (NATP.NS), which already sell generic Glivec in India at around one-tenth of the price of the branded drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a copy of an EOB from a patient that will expose exactly how and how many they bill for! It's just amazing!