New VP of Sales

Discussion in 'Otonomy' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did they find this bozo? Isn't the company he worked for under federal investigation for
    illegal promotion? The management at this place just keeps getting better all the time! What an
    improvement. The management at this company is the best of the best! Next they will replace Dino
    Lunch with Martin Shkreli. Brilliant minds running the show!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another real winner for the Big O! What a talented group!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this is a good company for entry level pharma reps? Do you sell a lot of youre product?

Thanks for answering me

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on your 2nd grade grammatical proficiency and inability to form a coherent sentence, you will fit right in at Otonomy. Hopefully some leadership opportunities become available for you today. Perhaps you could apply for CCO or VP of Access & Reimbursement. Best of luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New VP fits in right along with the rest of upper management. Incompetent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you four you're response. I will try hard to get this job and hope things go good for you to.

I always want to go into Pharma sails. Its seems like a lot of fun. Whose the person I should contact?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please contact Dino Lunch. She is the brainchild behind this successful operation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have really changed things around with the new VP! He is been there Six months and sales are a whopping $250K for the quarter! A respectable 14% increase from last quarter!!!!! What a stellar plan they have in place! Expect a promotion real soon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DK - your mic drop comment was a little early. I guess you should have not jumped out of an airplane without a parachute. Trusting Dino Lunch and a CEO scamming all the investors was your best career decision!! The Karma today is amazing. Dino Lunch can write her ticket anywhere....right!!!:).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy your 2 months severance Kaplan and Dino!! Karma is a bitch!! Couldn't have gone any better for two people! Today is the best ever!!!