New VP Sales

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in an effort to keep things interesting Phil Cramer will be replacing the spam purse Lisa Pilla as in V. I. L. L. A.:

One of my favorite LP corrections to her otherwise forgettable name.

For those of you newbies, Phil is old PP.

Tally ho, ya'll!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old PP and very well liked. If this is true, it's definitely a step in the right direction.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Marv??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um. I'm glad you feel that way. Because the dudes job is going to be firing at least a third of the current sales force.

Basically Lisa Pilla's faux expansion force.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why hiring now for open positions.?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish this were true, however, it is not.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) VP Sales hasn't started yet
    2) The shit show of shit reps Lisa hired, which mirrors closely the home office needs replacing
    3) who even knows the amount of open positions at this point

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL.... another BS rumor.... "to keep things interesting"
    Exactly!
    Why Phil would even want to comeback?
    It's like when your girlfriend dumped you and then asked you to come back because she made a mistake dating another idiot....
    it's also naive to believe that things will be the way they were just because he comes back

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would Phil want to come back??? It's called $$$...if that girlfriend you mentioned paid you a lot of cash to come back, you'd go back. Also, I do think I read anywhere on this thread that anyone said that things would be back to the way they were, no one believes that....everyone just knows that Phil is much, much better than the status quo and is a step in the right direction.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me make sure I understand. Gut who had a job on west coast will take a chance with "one ride pony" company that's fighting multiple lawsuits and losing market 12% per year. And he would have to uproot his family to move to freaking Stanford CT...
    If wife and kids won't object...
    To many ifs.... step in right direction....lol
    No way!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure Phil is really concerned you don't believe it.

Phil didn't have a west coast job. He lives in the NE. starts in October. Ask your DM, they all know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18 month transitional period. Depomed/Purdue. Phase 1 starts tomorrow. Dust off the old resume. Some of you won't be around in Phase 2 and 3 to make room for those transitioning in. The end of Purdue as you know it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another BS. Depomed is public company. Nothing will happen until it announced publicly. There are no announcements of company or product changes coming from Depomed.
    Phase 1: take your BS and shove it....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome home!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only hope that RIch S is as miserable as he made all of us with this great news. With state AGs interviewing former reps and all the people he forced out over numbers your days are numbered. Fire reps if they didnt triple sales during an opioid epidemic - that is brilliant. How the turntables have turned!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you meant the Scarmucci of Opioids?

Suck it mooch! You're done.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RS thought the low point was when Sayeed left the island of misfit toys without him!
    By setting the new standard, He meant check the boxes and sell, sell, sell! I hope when he is tanning - usually around 1130 - today he thinks about all the lives/careers he tried to ruin.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the conversation between PC and RS in the Northeast,..."So tell me RS, are you C1 or C2 believer????"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you douche canoe. let's see who's right in the next 7 days. you must be a newbie and one of LP misfit hires. good luck in your 40w30L pants