New VP Sales

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marv was just interim head of S&M
    Shannon to be named new CCO on Monday,October 2nd

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 shit piles merging? Nice!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS... there's no merger and Shannon will not be ne CCO.
    For public company to merge with private there must be public announcement of intent. They cannot make any moves without formal announcement. For sure no company will hire someone from company it acquires until it's done. Then it's just realignment.
    This is the invitation to "big boys" club for Phil. He will only gain from it even if PP folds. Title it is.
    Marv got his title too but I'm not sure Phil will get as much autonomy as he thinks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause Phil really moved the needle at DepoMed and Marv made such a difference at Endo......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it’s not a merger but an acquisition! No public announcement necessary and since Purdue is private ..well there you go!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Stock market knowledge 101:
    If one of the companies is public no acquisition or merger will take place until there's public announcement of intent to buy takes place. So PP being private had no bearing.
    2. The quoted statement proves that merger/acquisition talk is BS
    3. It wouldn't make sense financially because it's not diversification move and they know pp needs to get out of pain

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are real stupid. Just because an announcement hasn't taken place doesn't mean that it won't. Also, you probably want to do your homework before everyone knows how much of a complete idiot you are because Depomed has 3 divisions. Pain, CNS, and Oncology. I'm sure that you are probably the ass clown who was posting that Cramer wasn't coming back because he lived in California, which he never has.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from one of old Purduers that Cramer's went from being last before he got there to Number 2 in just 8 months. So your point is mute. Don't know anyone who worked with Marv. Obviously the old Purduers love Cramer so I bet your tenure here is less than 3 years. I met him twice before he left and from the standing ovation he got from the last National Meeting he is well liked. Maybe you should put a muzzle on that pie hole of yours because I'm sure the people here will take your head off if they heard you talking about him. Its a cult following.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Marv, It's moot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope Craig likes Phil more than marv! Marvs a damn joke! Not only is he clueless but refuses to listen. If you speak up you’re branded as unwilling to follow direction! Completely incompetent

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you are

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am because the direction is absurd