New VP

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML worked for Indevus which was acquired by ENDO. ML was in Urology (Sanctura, Vantas, Valstar) and Pediatric Endocrinologist (Supprelin LA). He was didn't sell the patch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing English isn't your first language?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an incredibly stupid person.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey let's meet about it and discuss it over a live webinar for a few hours and go home, then 1 week later let's all get together again and touch on the situation to discuss what was said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really should talk better to yourself, fool. Blah ha ha ha ha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of truth in this post. Funny but this company will meet and waste resources at a blink of an eye. I have never understood it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do some research......ML was with Indevus that was purchased by ENDO. He was in Urology and Endocrinology. Not the Pain Division.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has ML relocated to Richmond yet? Or are we still allowing him to commute and pay his expenses?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's to you leaving, since cutting & pasting the same article over & over is your favorite activity. Take your talent to grade school or an inpatient psych facility where you would fit in.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is he doing?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha. This is my favorite post for the day. it could not be said any better. you get these morons who dont know shit about sales and all they do is run up the company's bill, trying to figure out how to make themselves look useful. Wasting time, resources and Pissing off sales force.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were all fooled! ML is an AHole and needs to leave!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he was the only decent one to DA who was fired by JH in north zone after she just returned a month ago from having breast cancer and a strong rating on 2015 PDR and no field coaching reports as no real manager. I think she got screwed and he was the only person with decency towards her

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where someone has worked does not impress me. How they behave today, is what matters. You can have a work history that reads like a whose who list if the Fortune 500 in medical/pharma, but if you are an asshole in front of people, that's who you are, an asshole. No pedigree or job will white wash scum off a dirt bag guinea. You can smell em coming and a whole flock roots here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares what you think or whether you are impressed. Sit down and shut up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must have hit the target, judging by your reaction.
    Very laughable your temper tantrum, you flatulent stuffed suit. Thinking you are a Trans, trying hard to cover it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO. These posts are Killin me. ROF LOL.