New VP

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought "fishing while married" was a requirement to be in upper management at RBP? Seems to be an awful lot of that going on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say lets all go have drinks and stop crapping all over each other. Damn, people, lighten up. Have a shot or a few.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, how long has he been fishing for? Sales or corporate fish?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a swim in some chill, bud, chill.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate. But he's still casting his rod into the sales pool. Just hasn't hooked anything yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will never understand this company or any other for that matter. We are super small yet we come together and support some people (ie all those god damn reply all emails to show everyone that thou ass may be kissed and you "support their promotion" )as a company and we tear others apart as a company. I know it will never change but damn people get a life or defriend your geek ass friends on Facebook or your twits on twitter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a sick company, very sick

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mega dittos on that last post, though some here are decent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. I've never understood the gossip girl gang either. I guess gobies are everywhere.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Just the gossip girls you don't get? Well Mr. Mouthpiece, that's because you need the onus off your own blabbering idiot self.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Example A... On a gossip gang member.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See above for Mr. Mouthpieces latest b.s. post. Yeah, blame it all on the women, jackass. You ought to know all about gangs, dickhead.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not blaming anything on anyone. Example b.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, Example Freak are an example of just how fucking whacked you are.
    Example that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So angry.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no, he is too busy to fish.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you need to get back to work and get a life!! Is this how you spend your free time? No wonder you you're so pathetic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, this also how YOU spend YOUR time.

You're worse than pathetic. You're not even self-aware.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post was the most ridiculous of all. Really? How old are you? F'd up Fool. Self aware? Are you an f'in therapist here? If so, damn you are a loser. Whack off. Shit. You deserve the AP's comments, just based on your stoopidity! Dumb Fuck.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mega dittos to post 137.