New wave of layoffs

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. AH, phD is a joke at GPA in Greensboro....Everyone here is paranoid because she is always plotting someone's demise if they don't buy into her backstabbing ways!!! The ship just needs to sink and we should get life boats and watch La Capitan go down with her prized possession of POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we need to let Mike and Bruce go?? What value are they bringing to Aurora at this point??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better question is what value has Dan Crowley brought? wasn't he going to be the savior? Now we are all pushed under his company's health plan getting raped on our premiums. Seems like he set himself up for a little out the door profit. The way this company treats its employees there will be no recovering. Morale is in the dirt. They take take take and never give a thing. I know the majority of people at my lab are planning their exodus to another job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have Mike and Bruce received a cut in salary since the company is not doing well? Is Dan making less on his contract with Aurora this year? The board needs to cut these 3 and have a new team brought in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathologists need to contribute to the cuts!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pathologist are the reason we have jobs. I thought Mike and Bruce were admin people? How much are they making? Can the investors pressure the board to get rid of our current management?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company would hire Mike or Bruce after Aurora? These guys will end up working at gas station.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill is no better. But the very mention of his name will get this thread deleted in 5...4...3...2...1...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the next round of layoffs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the dwarfs next to be laid off