New Wave Pharma

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

when will we shut down?

1. next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. end of summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once the board wakes up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of a name is that for a ped RX company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone had interview with company? I posted for opening no word yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with a recruiter today for a sales position in NJ. Has anyone heard of this company?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away!!!!!! They don't have a clue what they're doing and are extremely cheap. Salaries very low and bonus structure is a joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their name is Next Wave Pharmaceuticals and the above post is correct, this company can't even re-pay expenses to their reps.........LOOK OUT

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah.......and we have NO samples either. Omnicef eats us for lunch, it's a total joke. Don't even think of asking us for a pen, since we don't even have those.....UNREAL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with the name?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are leaving everyday, don't come here. They keep telling us about POA's and the dates keep getting pushed back. They tell us there are new drugs coming but they won't tell us about them. We live in the dark here. We don't know what's going on one day to the next.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I second that! We are completely in the dark.....no sales data, launch mtg. is still in the air, we have NO support in the field for Suprax and continue to get slammed by Omnicef, the "uncapped bonus" turns out to be capped at a very measly 2,500 bucks.....hard to survive on the tiny salary we have.....I'm looking elsewhere ASAP!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad idea! I have heard that Eli Lily, Novartis and Roche are hiring.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this a real company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um yes Im afraid so....its called NEXTWAVE

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Next Wave Pharma

It's a brand new company and is getting its feet on the ground. If it isn't right for you go on to something else. There will never be a shortage of people who won't take a job with this company. And, I do think the company is more focused than you realize and will continue to grow. And, no I'm not a manager with the company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this has got to be a joke!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So negative.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what products do you have?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all just got the royal screw job on our first bonus payout, if you did qualify the most you could make was a whopping $1500.....quite a bit less the the huge, uncapped bonus that was promised to everyone when hired. We're basically working for our base salary which is a pitance!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone understand the bonus plan?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus plan was uncapped but everyone was required to increase market share and that wasn't the case. So, for half of the sales force that got it I guess be glad that your got what you got because a lot didn't get anything.
    It stinks but it's a brand new company and just getting off the ground which everyone knew when interviewed and hired.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's true it is what it is.