New Wave Pharma

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

when will we shut down?

1. next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. end of summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once the board wakes up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, who is left from the original class?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is left? Since no one is responding I assume that NO ONE is left to answer except for the Lemmings (who can't speak English anyway).

Next... Should you take an offer??? Only if you have no self respect, dignity or sales skills that ANY other company would put to good use. If you take, we won't feel sorry for you 'cause we tried to warn you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for filling me in. Can you give me some examples of why it is so bad ? I mean ...i really dont know how I would even sell mykidziron....are all the products like this ? What else goes on at NW ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No response = fear that everything is being monitored
    No response = the salesforce that is currently working is composed of migrant workers = check cafepharmica for their feedback
    No response = why do you care? Is your life that boring?

5. ex rep

ex rep Guest

you and NW are inexperienced and desperate. match made in heaven!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so nasty to the one that is asking about this company, give them a break. For the one that is asking about this company, don't take a job with
    Next Wave. The company is more than likely not going to last, look for a position else where. The ones that run this company are not to be trusted and will screw you in a heart beat. When this company closes their doors they won't give an notice to the reps. The products are really poor and there are too many other strong pharma companies. Way too many negative issues with this company, don't wast your time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK great...thanks for the info ...are you currently with NW or did you leave ? Also, I will try to find out more from the DM during the interview...hope they are honest with me !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is NExtwave on a hiring freeze ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not being nasty would be nice, but look at the dumbass reponse to your post... Off this moron trots to the interview expecting management to be honest when YOU just told them not to trust them. THAT is why people on this forum get nasty.

We try and try and try to warn people and they don't listen. So, we have to call it like we see it. They are f***ing idiots and deserve what they get.

A hiring freeze would be a blessing, then more people won't get sucked into the vortex of career death.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think i may take my offer then apply to Big Pharma in about 1-2 years ...use this as a way to break-in, then i will be all set ...any thaughts ? Also, how long is training ?

11. Ex NW rep

Ex NW rep Guest

How will you break in Pharma world now? what makes you think you can/will accomplish for NW after these many months, when other hard working well experienced/trained folks (~ 45) could not? training may last for 3-5 days. then work, work, work.............sell, sell, sell.........if you can..........Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

How long are you going to stay confused????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you with NextWave because I am and I'm doing just fine. Give the kid a break it isnt THAT bad !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe it isn't that bad for you, great. But, for the majority of us it really is bad and has been for some time. There are so many other companies to work for rather than taking a job with this company. And,yes, I am looking and am planning on leaving as soon as possible maybe pharma and maybe not. I am just really tired of believing in a company that gives very little in return on so many issues. Very poor management and very poor products.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#254 were you part of the original hiring or did you transfer over from another pharma company ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#254 'was part of the original hire.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am another one of the original hires. Keep looking, you will be much better off in the long run.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK I will continue to look but am tempted by the offer. Also, have you left or just interviewing elsewhere ? Recruiters tell me this opportunity would give me pharma experience and then I am "golden"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already left. You have to remember that recruiters are paid to get you to take the job. Most of them these days have very little regard for your well being and are only looking out for their own best interests. So who will really be "Golden" in this deal????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, are they making people get signatures on the handheld even if the doctor is not getting samples so they can track your every waking moment?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!