New Wave Pharma

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

when will we shut down?

1. next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. end of summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once the board wakes up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like BS. Unless you're on a plan.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why, how no samples, - u NEED samples!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about the gps capabilities on the phones? are those on so they can track your every step too?

what a great place to work!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE should jump on the bandwagon and join this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke with 2 reps from NW on the phone today and they said it isnt that bad ...could be better but could be worse ....not sure what to take from that. I feel the company has potential. Im looking to come on board in May when I graduate!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that they are hiring new grads is so typical. Hire for a cheap base and burn 'em out as fast as they can.

Wish you luck... You're gonna need it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now i get why they call it NW. Every year, there is a next wave of reps. Anyone clueless enough to stick around longer than NOW deserves to be eliminated. Good luck. I'm enjoying life outside of NW.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad gig for a recent grad. I came from 2 years of b2b and I'm doing well. Good luck !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh to be so young and so naive!!! Good luck. From someone who has had a very successful career, let me offer you advice. Why let people treat you poorly just to get your foot in the door? There are many, many companies that are more finanically sound, will treat you better AND will give you a start in the industry. It is NOT okay for a company to take advantage of and treat their reps like garbage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just started looking at NextWave as well. How do they treat reps like garbage? I heard all pharma has its good times and bad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just tedious. Read the blog and don't just be lazy and ask.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always remember..All that starts well!! Ends well!! Continues to do well too!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"How do the reps get treated like garbage?" Let's see - under pay, poor drugs without formulary status (which is critical selling kids meds), My Kids Iron, My Kids Iron w/flouride-Both are not used by the drs for a bunch of valid reasons, Big territories, Managers that are NOT to be trusted -these managers have been known to brag about their abilities to fire people, Upper management are majorally too full of themselves & lie to reps. I'll stop for now becuase there are more. But I think those answers should answer the question. Now after all of this if you still ask about the company than I say take a job with Next Wave and allow yourself to be treated llike a fool.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, I'll be ready to start in May. How long is training ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to get the car. What are the different options? What are the color choices?
    I can't wait until may comes around. Pharmaceutical sales is great. I think Hillary will make a great president too. She's so positive and great for the country. I'll try to vote for her twice.
    Wheres the traning? Do they feed us during training or do I have to Bring My Own Lunch?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long is training? - Didn't they tell you? Call them up.
    Wheres the training? - Didn't they tell you? Call them up. In NW executive ball room office. where they will make you sing and dance. It is lot of fun.
    Car- Didn't they tell you? Call them up. you may get a limo.
    Lunch- NW vending machine.
    Vote for Hillary twice - Not a good idea. In Pharma World one can not cheat. If you get caught you are done for life. But, as a NW rep do it by all means. NW is not a pharma but a food supplement company. Even if she does not make it you all can vote together. you can distribute her fliers in your district with MKI fliers.

Sounds like you are all set for may and beyond.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of treating employees badly... I remember at the inital training that they DIDN'T provide enough food and many people went hungry...

Not to mention tracking people, eliminating territories with no notice and very little severance...

By the way, we all know that you are being sarcastic, but they are others who are seriously considering going to work for this ridiculous company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, I am looking at NW as well. You guys should start a company board. I just found this place. Doesnt look too great with your company (losts of negative posts), but anything will work for me as I was downsized...ouch !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you subject yourself to the same job at a different company with a horrible track record in its short existence? why do you think your job got eliminated? because the industry is bloated, greedy at the top, and nice boobies are all you need to be successful?
    get into any other sales environment for the long haul.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make sure to vote.. i gave it the highest 5 star rating. it's the same rating i'd give this company a chance at success.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the interview process consist of ?