New Wave Pharma

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

when will we shut down?

1. next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. end of summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once the board wakes up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREE!!!!!!! The company is pure crap and now we're told no antibiotic samples for a month......selling Suprax just went from challenging to impossible!! Any dope knows antibiotics are sample driven,

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXTREMELY unprofessional company ............. Stay away!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that! This company is getting even worse and seems to be a sinking ship. They still can't figure out how to conduct business and the sales force is very unhappy as you can read above. The experienced reps are trying to get out as fast as possible. Upper management has its head in the sand.....Jarosz is an idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone in the sales force is so unhappy. Are things perfect? No, but this is a new company & I really think it will get better and better. Those that are so unhappy, nothing personal but go and get another job don't torture yourself and know that filling your positions will be so eas.reps are a dime a dozen. Remember it's only business and having negative people in a company is such a pain in the ass. Just go ahead and leave, life at Next Wave will continue with or with out you.
    And, I know after the real negative people read what I wrote I will be called (the usual on creative cafe pharma) - let's see idiot, stupid, asshole, all of the usual. Blah, blah, blah. . .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone snorted waaay tooo much Suprax!! Seriously, jobs are a dime a dozen....do us all a favor and friggin leave New Wave...more $ for us assholes who dont mind the job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that! This company is getting even worse and seems to be a sinking ship. They still can't figure out how to conduct business and the sales force is very unhappy as you can read above. The experienced reps are trying to get out as fast as possible. Upper management has its head in the sand.....Jarosz is an idiot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, posting #47 if you are so unhappy than go ahead and leave. Don't torture yourself. Working around such negative people is like having a ball 'n chain around your ankle, it sucks-go! And, I know I'm an asshole, a jerk, stupid, need to get a life oh what else. . . oh, yes, and I'm an idiot. (These are the usual descriptives posited on uncreative cafepharma.)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has the area manager position been filled in the midwest?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RE: Mid West Manager position

Not going to be filled... It is being referred to as a positive organizational move. Anyone else find this disturbing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't over analyze the situation.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

overanalyze what?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now they are eliminating the position of Manager of Commerical Operations... Hmmmm, anyone ever heard of a company with a sales force and no Manager of Commercial Operations? Run, run as far and as fast as you can!

Overanalyze my ass!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very disturbing!! And Betsy getting the boot in the homeoffice.....no replacement there either, don't know how they can function without her. Also heard another manager just left from the Southwest area.....anyone know the scoop??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERY DISTURBING within last 3 weeks lost at least 1 valuable person/week. Not sure where this company is heading. I feel AWFUL for "newbies" who are experiencing negativity towards industry. Normal pharma companies do not operate half ass like this one

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And ANOTHER manager bites the dust. They are now down to three out of an original 6 managers. They made a huge pitch on the conference call about the company not being the reason that Tim left... Everything is just hunky dory if you ask upper management. When you have to hard sell the idea that everything is just peachy, IT IS A HUGE CLUE THAT IT ISN'T.

Anyone who works for this company and is not already out there looking, get a move on it before it implodes around you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I SECOND THAT!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rather than hiding on cafepharma why don't any of you ask upper managment what is going on. And as for this only happening in a new start up company and not in a major pharma company you guys are really, really, really, really, really, really unaware of how tough the large companies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all ready have you dumb fuck......obviously you're a clueless newbie. The whole point is that we're never given a straight truthful answer on anything and upper management continues to paint a rosey picture......Dave especially. I think he'd look good in a McDonalds hat working the take out window, that is if he could handle the traiing!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's hiding on CafePharma? Basically EVERYONE WHO RESPONDS ASS!
    YOU are a complete ass fuck to believe in this company. And NO IM NOT A NEWBIE! If I was kudos to me for realizing how things really, really, really, really, are!