New Wave Pharma

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

when will we shut down?

1. next week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. next month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. end of summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once the board wakes up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. . . I don't know who wrote that last message since our company isn't that big at this point. But, thank you for trying to shed some light. I had been concerned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are welcome. Since it is a small company, we all know everyone. All of the people that I know deserve MUCH better than what they are getting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say the crap and the lies get worse EVERY STINKIN' DAY!!! And what is with the rule that no one can speak the name of any person who has left the company or speak to them as long as you are employed by Next Wave. Has everyone gotten this line? What is this Nazi Germany????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good. . . When a company sends out that kind of message it sounds like paranoia to me. I'm thinking that it all boils down to keeping the board happy for all of the millions, billions & zillions of dollars that we were told on a conference call they are giving us. If the board members aren't happy than no money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, the Board is already pissed and the money is all but frozen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't if this is true or not, I was told that Next Wave has a job posted for a telemarketing position. The job is to make phone calls to physicians selling out meds. I guess that will be announced on our next teleconference call.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also a "newbie" and looking at this job as experience. I figure if I can sell Suprax in a state with basically NO managed care coverage I can sell anything. But I have also experienced the expense report crack down, but mine was over a $.50 toll that was "after business hours." So watch out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say take your experience and run. When a company is watching that closely they are looking for anyway they can to get rid of people. When a company penny pinches that means there isn't or won't be any money soon. I really wish that wasn't the case but I really believe it is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not have said it better myself. I am hearing tooooooo many stories of trying to find reasons to let people go and eliminating territories with zero warning. Fly and be free my children, before it is too late.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many people chose to leave Next Wave on their own terms so dont think people are getting fired. On the other hand, I do know that this company is watching closely and looking for reasons to downsize. How many reps are left? 20 something? Can someone take a photo at the national meeting and we can compare it to a photo from 2006 training. HILARIOUS!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever the reason why people have left - turn over is turn over & the fact is that the sales force has gone from 38 to 40 reps down to 20 and from 5 area managers to 2.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that they are trying to replace a manager and maybe a rep or two. Can you imagine the lies they are telling to sucker people into working for this big of a dog? I once thought highly of Mahendra, but never trusted Dave. I since reconsidered and think that the sliminess oozed down from the very top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a sad company. . . And, I'm looking to move on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a pathetic company with even more pathetic upper management. What comes around goes around. Dave should be unemployable by the time he finishes running the company into the ground. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you that are left, Be careful of what you say & who you speak to. Remember, it is the company phone which gives big brother the right to listen to your conversation. Why did you think they told you not to speak of or to ex-employees?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like being prisoners "don't talk to the ones that got away". I don't think we need the outside world to let us know that we are part of a sinking ship.
    Can't wait to move on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it that bad???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to ask, you either don't work for the company or have your head buried so far up your own or Dave's ass that you can't see the light of day. As far as I am concerned, most of what has been written by people on this sight is diluted and far to kind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not that bad. If your so unhappy leave. You'll only bring the rest of us down. Of course it's not like big pharma, but we all knew that going into this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input Dave, or whichever other Ponzi you may be.