New wicked witch in the west WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a new wicked witch in CA by the name of SR, she beats out SK by being a back stabber two faced full of herself manager. She and BH, her boss are like two peas in a pod. They are both controlling and manipulative and have ruined the culture at Bayer. The company once had integrity and followed guidelines. Shelley does what ever she wants and doesnt follow any pharma guidelines. Both of them brag about how many people they have fired before at Conceptus! And age discrimination !!! They can't stop talking about it. The culture at Bayer was not ruined by Jon or Paul but by the wicked witch from the west. They should both leave like all the others from conceptus and then we can get back to business as a leader in WHC.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no way anyone is worse than stephanie kavanagh. management knows it but is too scared to do anything. i blame them for letting her run people off and making gold mine territories perform much worse than they would.

3. I'm sure!

I'm sure! Guest

Or perhaps SR and BH are simply protecting what they spent years creating?! Don't be distracted by their years developing talent, cultivating the largest women's healthcare market in the country or nurturing an innovative device from its infancy to the gold standard in your haste. Just do what all of the other reps they helped get to President's Club did, ask them why they do what they do....then listen!!

Peace

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SR is first class, a true leader and pioneer in advancing women's healthcare. BH is also a class act. You don't like either of them because they are making you go to work each day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be in luck, I heard from a valid source that BH interviewed for the same job at Smiles Dental VP that SH got. At the last POA he went room to room saying he wasnt going to make any $ this year. Also it is rumered that SR is shopping around. Maybe they are both interviewing for Hologic VP job out in San Diego. Even Actavis is hiring for VP in womens health and gearing up for the levosert launch. Then again maybe he is waiting around for Jons departure and SH will take his job:(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, its Bayer reps who know how to work and sell making 8-10 calls a day, conceptus reps only want to go to cases, maybe 1 a day. That company was flat lined for many years with minimal growth. They all fled when they realized that fortune 500 companies like results. Advancing women's healthcare yes, class act no.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you Shelley or Bryan tooting your own horn again! Cultivating the largest women's healthcare? gold standard? are you joking? Why then has Jon had to lower quota for that product!! I never knew that you were a leader in women's healthcare? I thought Bayer was?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know SR or BH well but according to the last Javelin report BH was ranked last in the nation and SR had dropped significantly from the previous report. Wolves in sheeps clothing? Its interesting that 12 of the bottom 20 are from area D. At least 4 of those on the list have been previous Presidents Club members, I don't believe that they are not listening!!! So thank you for sharing your insight about the current atmosphere at Bayer. I question who is leading the ship. Feels like the titanic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JAVELIN REPORT! HAHAHAHAHHhahhahaAHHAHAHAH You mean the one that flipped upside down when the quota's were "adjusted". When the East Coast got higher quota's because it made the mistake of doing well first 1/2. NOT ONE person takes ranking seriously anymore. Not one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well when you get laid off, and many will, the next company you interview with does want to see your rankings. I can understand lowering the quota for Essure but why double and triple Skyla? Thats 40% of our bonus. My manager told us to concentrate on Skyla since the essure goals were so high. I was at 200% payout and now at 0. He wanted to make sure that we all made some $$. How can we stratigize when every thing changes mid stream. There is no way we can continue with 274 territories when levosert hits are biggest bread winner Mirena. I would say at least a fifth downsizing and reorg is the next step.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ranking reports have been roller coasters for the last several years at all companies. They are seen as bs when you are interviewing. Anyone can show a column here or there for some period of time that looks glorious. What is matter is your knowledge, competence, location and experience in that market. Since access to most hospitals has been cut off, relationship leveraging is also a great asset. You all have these things. Don't sweat rankings. After years of layoffs, I've watched top "ranked" reps get booted year after year. Keep your fingers crossed you have a good zip code. That's it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree SR should move on. She has an over inflated ego and it sucks when because of the realignment you go from having a great manager who actually gave a crap about her sales consultants to one who is only interested in making herself look good and won't even return your call. Yes, we're making it work we just don't count on her for anything.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is laughable and obviously self serving and untrue comments written by SR herself! Seriously, with the dismal track record of sales Essure has shown over a decade, I don't think anyone in the industry considered Conceptus a "leader in WHC". Get over yourself, it's a good product with a mediocre sales record.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATTENTION if Shelley finds out you are spreading rumors or gossiping she will fire you!!! ( Even though she gossips about everyone else behind there backs and clearly has her favorites, treating others like gum on her shoe.)

15. I'm sure!

I'm sure! Guest

If you don't think of your product and people as best in class why should your physicians?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is only one in the class. Big accomplishment there.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who was that exactly that she 'helped' get into President's Club? That's funny shit.

And BH as a stand up guy or class act? Maybe at Conceptus, but since he has switched name tags to Bayer, he is self serving and quite an asshole. Talks over people, puts his sales force down (including the golden children AKA Conceptus legacy) can never give a compliment, doesn't lead by example, spends his time focusing on the negative. How is any of that class act? He could take a humble lesson from the man that he replaced. We worked for him (TE) because he cared for his people and was a business man. BH is a narcissist, who leads by fear not respect. No respect for him, and I'm not alone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anything BH does well or that you find helpful?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I agree! 100% Brian is anything but a stand up guy! If he is so miserable with Bayer and has such a great recruiter (that he so kindly offered to our reps in FL) why hasn't he taken his own advise? Would love to see this guy leave. Ask any other manager who is not a conceptus fellow, and they will agree that they HATE working for this guy. Oh the speadsheets and nonsense....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely, Brain is really good at talking about himself. Or asking a question and interrupting whom ever was brave enough to try to give him what he was looking for. As far as leadership, nope. Haven't seen anything yet that resembles someone that is worth respecting. I think someone nailed it when they said he is a narsissist! Fits him to the tee!