New wicked witch in the west WHC

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They also did not know about EOP and the fact that a ton of inventory was sitting on shelves.

It's a complete joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all glaringly obvious to me from the beginning of the deal. Question is why did SR have PB and JS on speed dial coaching them on how to proceed everyday? And yet she knew the truth, candy coated the AEs and ran rogue to save her little baby! Sick and sad. The whole golden team needs to be gone. We need to focus on IUDs, long term contraception. Safe and effective.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I tell you lately how much I hate SR and this job she put us in. My colleagues who left were better then me, they had husbands plans and no mortgage. I am stuck with AP and the loser team. PS hating life but looking to change.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhhh happy 13th anniversary Essure. (Yesterday) is 13 your un lucky number? It is now. Tick tick tick #SupportEFree

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I blame u SR for not telling us the truth about ESSURE. You shoved it down our throats and pulled a fast one on Bayer leaders with your swagger and fast talking. Well the latest news says Feb 2016 is the day of recogning. Check any paper here on the east coast. You really are a wicked witch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its been over 1 year now! Thanks for all your posts! Everyone who was hired by Shelley has left her. Those on her team are Bayer legacy or men who hate her but need the money. She was and is the kiss of death for WHC.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's the only hope you've got right now my friend!

What about her 13 years of pioneering this device are you and your management failing to understand?!

Put your male ego aside and support her.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage advice!

While you're at it tell the top brass to grab a blank check and go find Sarah Huber.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. There is no hope in staying here.
    You say pioneering, I say lying. All "Conceptus" managers know the real truth about this horrible product.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June is judgement day.Bye

14. Assure

Assure Guest

You shouldn't wait that long.

Take care of this before the end of the year.

You need traction going into the NSM

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How frightening. Sarah Huber by far was the worst person in the history of Conceptus.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn't make it past her first interview did you?!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Shelley I hear your days are numbered! What great news since I always knew you were a loser clothed in Chanel! I'm warm with pleasure to know that you failed miserable ! Bye bye!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too hope that so called "golden team" fails after all we have been through
    Let's get back to the basics of Bayer. BIRTH CONTROL!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG so true! Sarah Huber is the woman devil of the business world! Worst leader ever.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the original wicked witch in the west (SK) still with you guys?