New Women's Health Positions through Syneos

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2018 at 3:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it. Was a decent company at one point but they hired new management a couple of years ago (one in particular) who ran the company into the ground. It’s honestly such a shame. I think the trackers and every other big brother item implemted was to try and find wrong doing with the reps rather than admit their own bad decision making from the top that caused the company to be in its current state. They need to find reasons to blame the reps instead of the failed strategy rolled out by the new management in charge so they put the trackers, etc in place to hope they find an easy out. How else can they justify their needless jobs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm desperate, I'm interviewing with a contract sales company too (they actually pay better!), but I could be right back to looking again in a year! At least this one offers a car (but with a GPS! Crazy!) and I can continue to look, tough to say.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you my experience. I had an interview with Lupin booked with a time and out of town location.
    I took a day off work and canceled a physician lunch. I was working in Women's Health and had excellent sales numbers. I bought a very expensive new suit and shoes. One day before i was to leave for the interview location; they canceled me.
    Just sayin'...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the company made a good move since you are trolling the board in the middle of the work day. Just sayin’.......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lupine lost a good man. Keep looking, I am.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH, get off of here. The jig is up, and you are on the way out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were talking with a current rep, then they haven't been there for more than a few months. They did have to pay out a little in bonus money last quarter, so then they changed the goals so drastically that the reps who were at or above goal are now at 60% of goal again. They are so low that they fired a President's Club winner because her call entry didn't exactly match where her GPS said she was at the time. Who has time to sit in their car outside an office, wasting time entering calls in between meetings, when they have to make 9 calls a day? And that is IF their iPad isn't messed up or the software is malfunctioning, which happens constantly. But sure, doubt what everyone is saying on here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH, your sarcasm and bullying are not working anymore. Think about this, do you think that reps don't talk? Do you think that everyone hasn't stayed in touch? Do you think that whomever has left isn't talking with those who haven't, and do you think that those who haven't aren't out interviewing to get out as fast as possible? Think again, JH! Fool!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH can i blo you to get my job back ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time. Benefits aren't the worst, but that is all they have going for them. No bonuses, GPS trackers, firing for false reasons, etc. Oh, and turnover is a steady 100%.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I promise you that if you take a job with this company, you will be interviewing again in a year as well, if not sooner.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hassle, no low is too low for you, is it? What are you trolling on here for? You already know everyone hates you and that you are the reason that this company is so screwed up right now!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the best! LMAO! Hey, JH, me too???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New hires from 2016 expansion were top reps in the country with 10-15 years of hospital sales. The interview process left each of us with a strong impression of the leadership and company. None of that was the case once hired. We all felt deceived. Majority of us have left and I consider it the worst career decision I’ve ever made. If you are only looking for a paycheck to cover your bills for short term go for it! But if you want something long-term, I suggest that you keep interviewing. what the heck do I know? Maybe because I’ve been there and done that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow 6 months later and this can’t be more than 100% accurate.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol weird bye

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst decision I have made in my career. I really hope I find a way to bounce back from this. I feel very deceived.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I currently work here and I think some of the responses are kind of funny! I feel like most must be ex employees. The GPS is kind of true although mine has never been in my car. Most people’s are not. They send it to you and tell you to put it in but I don’t know anyone that did. I’ve had the biggest bonus of my career launching Solosec and they just made it so that more people will get payouts which I’ve never seen a company do. The managers are not micromanaging us and are really awesome people. I came from Allergan and I can tell you you couldn’t pay me to go back there! As long as you are working you will be fine at Lupin!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are area in the country that have had success. I would tell anyone to run. They have done everything to blow this launch. Please don’t consider this position it will be a huge mistake.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has been on a steady decline for years and it was no picnic then. No leadership and poor planning has lead to the current state of affairs.