New Women's Health Positions through Syneos

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2018 at 3:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I'm digging up an old thread, but does this still ring true? Solosec has been out for a few years now and Lupin is rebuilding their sales force via Syneos. Lots of interviewing going on for different openings. Any positive feedback?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for the Solosec position. My only concern is that this job won't last for more than a year. Thoughts? Most pharma jobs have pros and cons. Lupin doesn't seem to be the best out of the bunch nor the worst.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solosec is a great product. The problem is the goals are unattainable and paid out on forced rankings. We suspect this bonus structure was created so they could pay the reps as little as possible.
    The goals are the same nationwide whether you live in a city with high volume or the middle of Kansas with only a few doctors within 100 miles.
    Because of this, the turnover is extremely high.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J Stelz--ller is a complete loser and has zero brains left in that skull of his. Then add that VP Marketing Vivian M who knows nothing and never launched nor worked in marketing. Two losers that were passed on by real biopharma companies. They are two shi--eads!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t the Syneos contract just end?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company’s logo says it all. Could it look any more obvious? Let me guess…male run business?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was Lupin sales and especially field managers employed by Syneos? If so that would explain the manager who I was just given. Guns Blazing! But under 2 yrs in management...typical Syneos blue light special. yay for me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos or Direct Hire?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos