New Year Launch To Fuel Growth

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe you have made a coherent statement

Even when your statement is gibberish

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah!

Congratulations Ron and team!

Awesome job with that Ampyra patent and lost revenue!

Even better job with two dead pipeline products that could fill the gap!

Outstanding work being a year behind on inhaled LD!

And that stock price—makes me feel like I’m back in 2015 all over again. How rejuvenating.

You guys rock!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We lost the appeal by a 2-1 vote. The two judges who voted against us were Timothy Dyk and Richard Taranto. Both are liberal judges appointed by Obama and Clinton. The judge who voted to keep the patents in tact was Pauline Newman, appointed by Reagan.

Isn't it ironic that the liberal leadership of Acorda was burned by two liberal judges appointed by liberal Obama and Clinton. And the one vote for Acorda was from a conservative judge.

Maybe the outcome would have been better if the case was heard by conservative business friendly judges.

Now we all suffer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$35 per share by Jan 15 ! Our Interns Have FDA On Track For Approval !

Inbrija's application can now go one of three ways. The Food and Drug Administration could either OK it by early January; reject it, but for relatively minor problems; or reject it and require Acorda to conduct another clinical study before resubmission. Jefferies analyst Michael Yee estimates the company's stock would trade anywhere between $30 and $5 apiece depending on which route the agency takes.

As we all know Inbrija is on track for a timely approval. January is the best month of the year for a product launch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We anticipate a quick approval of Inbrija by Jan 31 2019. That said our stock will be on track for a major move north of $40-50/share by end Q1 2019. So lets all get aligned with Leadership and move onward. FYI - we have virtually no interns involved this time around and line management has been schooled on application requirements. Do not expect legacy interns to support this (they have been terminated or reassigned).

Lets all get in line with Leadership and share in the prosperity with the imminent approval.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, a timely approval would have meant not getting a CRL last year, not having an extension past the October PDUFA and having it reset to January.

You can prattle on about $30 a share all you want, however based on ACORs peer group, it should be in the $65 or greater range

I get that you are paid to pump up management and the company, but could you do us all a favor and get a new routine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe in Habib

Even when Habib has been spouting BS for,over a year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prosperity is insured with the new blockbuster pipeline announcements and FDA approvals are coming. All negativity posts please be ignored and shamed.

Thankfully we have a Leadership Team in place to deliver the goods ! !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please Habib, tell us more about the pipeline.

You are a little late to the Migraine and MS game with your PhII programs. Given they won’t see the light of day for five years, they are hardly a benefit to the current situation. But of course you know this.

Just like you know that no one “needs” inhaled LD and it will not dig ACOR out of the hole.

As far as your love affair with management, well let’s just let the stock and performance be the gauge of that. No accounting for your experience or preference.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BS artists keep poking Leadership so ok. But we have SIX blockbusters getting mature for the FDA approval. Mighty dull posts from the competitors here to attack Leadership here that they fare.. Thank you Dr RC and your local Team of stars.

Thankfully ACOR has the Leadership to bring us to $40 per share .

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, with ACORs track record on development and approval, I wouldn’t start counting PhI and PhII products toward revenue and share price.

You have ONE product in front of the FDA that meets a marginal need if at all. I’d focus on optimizing this delayed compound before you get your panties in a wad over products that are still trying to show proof of concept or efficacy in healthies.

I realize there isn’t much to bloviate about at ACOR, but at least be factual.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attacking Management from afar is gutless act. Please let go and accept the fact that Acorda Leadership Team is on track to deliver record performance when the new approvals are in. Following the chain of posts leads one to see a minion from competition attacking Acorda ok so let it go.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you make funny of our write skills so ok we support Leadership. We work for Leadership not you!! You B'S er are not at company. We all love leaderdhip. Do great job. Prosperity for us .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib trust me, no one from any company operating in the PD space is remotely worried about inhaled LD. If anything, it will drive docs to easier to prescribe therapies after a trial or two.

Tell us more about management being on track. I guess if you keep moving the goal posts then anyone is “on track”.

Lost IP, Lost revenue, failed compounds and missed deadlines do not equate to being on track in any company or any industry (Mumbai PR aside).

Given that you have a hard time dealing with facts, I might suggest adding a psych product to that robust PhI/II portfolio that you are so enamored with.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way, Leadership has the upper hand here and the inhaled LD is a blockbuster that will change the business model so ok you get it now. Yes Leadership Dr R.C. on track and will make revenue buildup and prosperity for all loyal worker. You have simply no point of fact that can make sense ok now we will celebrate our great Team.