New Year, New beginning????

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hope this year is better than the past few. What are the chances we will have anything new to sell?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will have nothing and this is the year KCI really takes over and changes everything. Your job is not at all their concern, they do not need you and frankly don't want you. You should be growing the business $150,000not $60,000. So lame. Get out and on to a new life. Move to TX or NC but do to stay where you are here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we don't launch a new product at the national sales meeting, expect mass resignations in March/April. It is becoming impossible to get appts to talk about the same products again and again and again and again and again and again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be PRODUCTS. One is not enough. But hey now you get to call on Home Health. They should love that Tielle.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tielle is the greatest fluid management system ever. The key to commission dollars!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! It is good but very, very few are interested in Tielle. Time to revamp the product with a new name and more offerings. It's gonna be a tough year if we don't have anything new to offer. Nobody is interested in seeing the same thing year in and year out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we don't launch a new product in March, resume's will be updated at a furious pace.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late, 2 more have just left. Without something new more will follow. Corporate needs to let the cat out of the bag and let us know what new products are launching now instead of the NSM or loose more good reps. Their have been many promises over the years for new products and no new products.

Should I stay or should I go?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pal if you need to ask this question now you clearly have your head so far in your rectum that nothing will help you. Read every thread back to 2008. Same crap every day,week,month,year. They DONT CARE about turnover. NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL. New products or not this pig is cooked.

Sorry to be so blunt but its not going to get any better. Look at the way KCI is being ran. Its a police state and they are taking away money reps can earn (car allowance issues, salary redections, etc...) When VC groups own a company they have one goal in mind. MAXIMIZE the ROI. They don't do that by paying big money to reps or by having great benefits. They do that by running lean. You think SWM runs leans, you aint seen nothing yet jack. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APAX will ruin Systagenix. KCI will swallow SWC. Acute Reps will have 2 of the focus products in their bag. SNA and AT. The current reps will have PNP which is currently flat with all the new collagens in the market. Companies will merge in 2015. You will me micromanaged by the minute. Good Luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the help

Not excited about "lead generating" for some asshole who doesn't have relationships in the WWC like I do. While they get paid and I get fucked!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lead generator? Really? What do you all think. My first and most recent thought was, "fuck that"! I'm thinking I'm going to check out. To many calls every week for other great opportunities to stick around and be someone else's territory assistant. I've put in my dues! I am above this bull shit!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So very disappointing. So let me get this straight. They want me to get a customer excited about a product that I don't get credit for, so I can bring in another rep to help identify which patients will stop using products that I do get credit for. Sign me up for that!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you aren't 95%+ to plan you get no credit. Great idea they came up with. Wtf.
    no way in hell I am helping with out compensation.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product do they want you to generate leads for?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do they want y'all to generate leads for?