New York - Brooklyn Rep needed with one catch

Discussion in 'Eastern Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2006 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep needs to speak Russian. I know. Its crazy. If you know anyone contact me at jroberts@nmrgroup.com. I do pay referall fees.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a thought. Since this is America, the company could require the candidate to speak English.

No.................that would be discrimination.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Just a thought. Since this is America, the company could require the candidate to speak English.

No.................that would be discrimination.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been working in brooklyn for 4 years (top in the company) and i don't speak russian. as a matter of fact j & j and pfizer both had russian speaking reps and i still out sold them.
    what's your candidate going to do in the orthodox, polish, chinese, or indian offices. try looking for someone who can sell not speak russian.
    and i agree that is discrimination!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wouldn't bother speaking russian---they're all crookked and want kick backs. i was a bklyn rep for over 3 yrs---i'd stay away from russian folk!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nyet

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a Russian guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those russian jews suck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True you don't need to know russian, you need to know how to play the game,.....which means, pay them and they will write! Money is a universal language!!!

It is crazy that living in new york means you have to speak another language, what a crock. i thought this was America!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

В странах Европейского Союза размер почасовой оплаты труда у женщин более чем на 15% ниже, чем у мужчин. К такому выводу пришли эксперты Международной организации труда (МОТ). Почти все страны мира продемонстрировали за прошедший год увеличение женской занятости, и в целом рост составил впечатляющие 56,6% за 12 месяцев. Однако отмечается, что этот прогресс был достигнут в большей степени за счет увеличения женских рабочих мест в Северной Америке и странах ЕС. Женщины по-прежнему испытывают дискриминацию

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you said it brother!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRANSLATION-

In the countries of the European Union the size of the hourly wage for labor in women is more than to 15% lower than in men. To this conclusion the experts of the international organization of labor came (SPENDTHRIFT). Almost all countries of peace demonstrated in the past year an increase in the female employment, and as a whole increase composed those impressing 56,6% in 12 months. However, it is noted that this progress was achieved to the larger degree due to an increase of the female work sites in North America and countries the European Union. Women as before experience the discrimination

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know companies that hire Spansih Speaking reps and I don't think that this is discrimination

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Youre all just jelous of russian people. The girls are hot and the guys are wealthy....HATERS!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, the women are all ex-hookers who used to sell themselves for a loaf of bread and a bottle of rotgut vodka, and the men have all perfected the ancient art of having sex with farm animals.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROTFLMOA

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If docs and office staff can't speak ENGLISH they shouldn't be doing business in this country.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you break the russian offices. I just got realigned and can't get passed the front desk. What a waste of my time and help????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, the girls are hot while they are young. But once they hit 40 they all look like Rusty Staub.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no official language in the United States Of America. That means English is also not an official language of the United States Of America. And no one is obliged to speak English. Read the US Constitution.
    In this case knowledge of Russian language is not a discrimination but an advantageous skill of a potential candidate. It is a language skill.
    So, shut up all you ignorant, illiterate americans, who don't speak other languages but only english. That's why russian-jewish immigrants (Jews from Russia) own you and your country in all wholes. While you and your grandparents were born here, you could not achieve anything, and can not afford medical schools and law schools. That's why russian jews have overtaken all those businesses. And now you go to see that russian-jew (or other jew) doctor and pay him money. Being a sales rep is your top achievement, it is your ceiling, because you don't have any high education, and will not become doctors, lawyers or gan other high pay professions. So, shut up you fucking r***** losers, and go to work, because we need your money.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then the girls turn 30 and get legs like briskets and the guys at 30 are in jail. Stay away from the Russians