New York region

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are all of the SDs micromanaging? Is anyone miserable? Worst I have ever seen Quest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has to be done, SDs hired by the idiot ESD are losing so much business and the idiot has to try an justify it by blaming the reps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NYC belongs to Labcorp always has and always will. Labcorp reps are paid on a monthly basis and the comps are more aggressive which is why everyone jumps to Labcorp from Quest.

Sure you can get the UHC business from small regional labs but not from LCA.

Quest needs to start paying their reps better or make their managers go into the field if they can do it better.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently you missed the memo about UHC. This was a “gift” from us to you. A tool to generate other “desirable” business. AKA, Medicare. Let LCA and whatever god forsaken regional labs that are left out there have all the UHC business they can tolerate. If you can’t figure this out soon, there’ll be a PIP coming down the pike with your name on it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post has the hallmark of an experienced insider. Very clever not to telegraph oneself here. Not with this subject. Let the message speak for itself. It needed to be spoken. It needs to be heard.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Questies above have no idea what they’re talking about. They were probably working for Shiel or Accu-reference at one point.

Old crusty reps.

Send us your resume when your $500 quarterly checks clear I’ve been looking for some durable TP in Raritan after I get off the phone with another quest employee trying to jump ship.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that is just too funny.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest and Labcorp both suck in NY and every where else in the country. The only reason doctors use them is the insurers tell them they have to. I worked at a major national insurer that has both labs in-network. The complaints that came in from doctors were massive. The contracting higher-ups refused to allow other labs in due the insane low pricing these 2 idiots offered. Labcorp and Quest are like the all you can eat sushi buffet. Yes it looks like a bargain, but in the end you will be violently ill!

If healthcare we truly a free market these 2 labs would be no larger than $500m in revenue. But since it is not these 2 frauds run the industry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.
    Tell us how you really feel.
    Not completely wrong.
    Anti-Trust law interpretations are extremely subjective