Newer reps, do your days end quickly?

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day we go to work to make money...... You just have to live with the fact that you are stuck with a terrible paying gig and you cant afford to buy your wife that new car, nicer house, or provide for your chiildren. I am sure she is looking for someone who can though. better stay close to home dental boy. I have a lot of free flight built up..... What was that "very expensive zip code" you live in again?.... I'll be over for dinner

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, yuou have no idea what you are talking about...... Get some real facts.... You have no idea how those cases are run. any case for that matter...

I am just about set for future income son. Multi-family housing units were ripe for the picking over the last few years in short sales. All 3 will be paid off by 2018 with minimum out of pocket per month for me so far. $11k/ month of income is right around the corner, like clock work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0 lawsuits or major issues have ever come out of my territory. I am in the clear. I appreciate the concern though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I am just about set for future income son. Multi-family housing units were ripe for the picking over the last few years in short sales. All 3 will be paid off by 2018 with minimum out of pocket per month for me so far. $11k/ month of income is right around the corner, like clock work."

Good for you ! I too made dental work for me. I'm comfortable too collecting my checks and watching the world-go-round and checking in here periodically to see how the debt-serf reps are fairing. seems not too well, on balance.

I love these hostile posts defending the undefendable. I worried every day during my years of implant tenure (when it really paid some $ ) whether/when some dumb bell would sue my for 'teaching' the basics of impressioning, crown/device delivery, etc. I got lucky in that sense, and even luckier to escape the entire cluster f u ck that area has become.

These reps on this site are extremely jealous of any one succeeding but them. Expect to be flamed on a routine-basis. I love it. My rent checks arrive on the 10th. So payday is this week. I guess I'll have to run out to the mailbox eventually. Darn, I miss not having to visit dentists and labs ever day (sarcasm Off). Especially labs and the high level of discussion that went with those calls. Those lab guys are geniuses.

Keep living above your means, nembie reps. Stay on the hamster wheel to h e ll. Your heart attack is fast approaching.

Time for Starbucks and rent checks. Gotta go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNBC, NY Times and Bloomberg all have their facts wrong-exactly. You got baited into a discussion of Intuitive that your employer probably wouldn't like. Lets hope this doesn't make it onto your managers desk or those stock options and retirement will be non existent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron. Go sell something

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You got baited into a discussion of Intuitive that your employer probably wouldn't like. Lets hope this doesn't make it onto your managers desk or those stock options and retirement will be non existent."

That's funny.

The only thing supervision excels at is PYA.

btw, I'm not sure they can read.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real genius, when did Walmart start selling CEREC, XRays and CT scanners? What isle would they be in? Maybe your mother can tell us?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who works there? There are 2 robot companies. Could be an employee of the other.

Smart guy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The jerkoff posting here is from Intuitive surgical. He already admitted to that. If you cross reference who works as a sales rep at intituive against who worked at Patterson as a sales rep you have the name of your poster. Pretty simple to figure out. But then again here's a guy bragging about, buying multi family houses, wearing $3000 suits and retiring at the age of 40. A first year Intuitive Jr. sales rep. He's going to teach those surgeons how to do surgery. After all he's got over 2 weeks of surgical training. Lol. Shortly we'll post his name and territory he's from.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted from a,fellow intuitive sales rep:

Re: Intuitive Surgical
    The culture is toxic. You must have one of a handfull of great managers within the company. My first six months with Intuitive, I had the best manager I've ever had in my career. He then got promoted and I got a rookie manager with no experience except his ability to schmooze those above him. He was horrible and was consistent with the other managers in the company of demeaning, embarrassing and attempting to validate his position by demanding unreasonable tasks even though I was far surpassing quota, as I did from day one.

Yes, you make well over $200k per year and think you'll do whatever it takes to make that money until you've done it a couple of years and realize it has consumed your life, your personal relationships are suffering and your quality of life is diminished.

You'll never know what I'm talking about until you experience it. 90% of those that work at Intuitive are miserable but put on a good front to keep their jobs. I saw one CSR voice his opinion in a politically correct way and then be black-balled, pressured and forced out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like this former Patterson rep really made a gat career move besides all the lawsuits against the company and a huge drop in the stock price here is what some of his fellow employees have to say:

Ya okay...the $ sounds good and the "robotic" technology cool right??

Ask yourself why does this company churn and burn thru so many people? I spent time interviewing in the WEst and found out all the mgrs are new within 1 yr in their positions, they all know how to sell and "hunt" but obviously no one can manage. The entire N. CA team left in the last year. Oh so they fired the manager (who was the most experienced of the group I might add)

when people stated "don't waste your time w intuitive" on this board it pissed me off. I wanted to see for myself so I did. WOW what an odd group of folks. Cannot put my finger on it but 2 +2 don't= 4 at this organization.

Every recruiter out there is trying to get them candidates and they interview constantly until finally some poor soul accepts the position of Clinical Sales Rep (wooo) hoping they will make the big $200K +

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh .... My intestines just fell out from when the Dr used his Cerec on me. I'm not quite sure he knew what he was doing though because he had an implant rep there the whole time.... But it's OK because I'm going to sue and make enough money to FINALLY get that penis reduction my girlfriend has been asking me to get- she's been in pain lately - maybe they can find a way to use a DaVinci robot on my dick......

OMFG - you guys are hilarious! It's just a job! What's with all the animosity? Hey Champ- If you are so wealthy and successful, why do you bother to come here and bag on us lowly dental rep??? Maybe you make more than me tough guy, but i guarantee im happier.... I'm with Patterson -4 years now, average income, etc.... I make enough to take care of my family and I want for nothing. Dentists are frustrating at times, but so are most clients. I get left alone to do my thing and I couldn't be happier...... Could I make more elsewhere? Probably!!! Would I be as miserable as you ? Maybe.... Would I waste my time and energy posting on a forum berating a company I worked for years ago (and the people who work there now)???? Never!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found this thread but after reading the every post, I am almost 100% certain that someone is trolling. From the lack of general knowledge of working at Patterson to the over the top arrogance and degrading comments.

Someone is stirring the pot here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another credible instance or intestines falling out thanks to the magic and innovation of the davinci robot.

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/14/18958967-robotic-surgery-is-high-tech-tour-de-force-but-is-it-safe?lite

How can anyone with a conscious sell a machine that harms patients? How does the marketing or PR department spin these medical errors as something other than what they are-malpractice. I suppose by refusing to comment that the issue even exists or blaming it on insufficient train g maybe. Either ways disgusting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHat happened to Robot boy from Intuitive? Did his manager get wind he was posting smack on CF and shit can him? Or was it the fear of being uncovered that shut him up?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't compete with the stupidity of your posts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest