NEWS ! Monique and Doug plan to do massive layoffs in Q4

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 13, 2020 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard from a very reliable source that she was told directly by our Global head of HR, Monique Carter that there are concrete plans to do a massive restructuring in Q4, that includes major downsizing and layoffs. According to her, this is a direct mandate from the very top, Lars the CEO. Has anyone else heard anything?
    if true we are all screwed again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Monique? You mean Maryellen?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this the same as the so called 5%? Or on top? This is all CRAZY !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is the GLOBAL boss of HR. In Denmark. Ask most Danes in HQ and they tell you she is a big dumb ass, not sure if she is behind the layoffs in NNI. Would be odd, but she would most likely know about it and could be taking about it. Anyways what’s the big secret?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know we’re not doing any external hiring for the remainder of the year, and I’ve heard an RBD talking about making certain moves to “keep people safe.” You can take that as you will, but that sounds like something bad is on the horizon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do know that Lou in northeast asked his regionals to ask their district managers to try and move out one per team either by managing them out or at least identify one per team. This is no bullshit and this was before COVID19. Not sure if this is nationally .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true. There’s enough real shit going on without you doing this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an absolute lie. You either don't work here, or are truly a miserable soul.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time you see your manager look them in the eye and ask them? This maybe the only truth on this thread. That’s all I’m saying. Or if your close with honey badger she may tell you I know she has a few reps that she is close with that know a lot .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could the Danes please show us how to sell here in the US during this pandemic?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DBMs will be too busy trying to justify the value that they bring to the company post COVID-19.

Do you interact with customers?
    Nope. Not permitted in offices.

Do you coach up the reps between calls?
    Yes, after each call when the rep gets into her car, I call her from my car and she tella me what happened, and then I put it in a form.

Have You Actually Witnessed ANY interactions with customers?
    Yes. I go on Veeva Virtuals WITH the rep.

So, why don’t you just stay home?
    I NEED to be in the field.

Are there any customers that YOU help reps with?
    No, I just tell the rep how to talk to somebody that has zero time for me.

Since there are no promotions, IC is capped, Novo is going to Call Metrics on Steroids what’s your plan to motivate?
    I will approve expense reports in a timely manner, and look thru Connex for HOURS and give my removed from reality approach that only works on Conf Calls. I will also create multiple “lead positions” with Acronyms to have reps do the BS that I don’t want to do.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do all these threads eventually end up with the “I hate my boss” guy going on a rant? You have a boss. Get over it. His/her job is also important. No need to be an asshole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually believe this post. I am a Dane working closely with people from HQ. I know for a fact that Monique has been talking around about Doug and Lars plan to reduce. And it’s not the 5%. We are talking higher numbers. Apparently they have even had a session with consultants (McKinsey) about it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“important” to exactly who?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you not knowing her. You ain’t missing much. She is dumber than a rock, only loved by LFJ - I wonder why ???!!! I am just wondering ...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the people who pay his salary. They are the same ones who pay yours. Being he makes more than you do, you can see the relative level of importance placed on your boss versus you by the company. A blow to your ego, I know. Deal with it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she hates Maryellen ; used to like her and even offered her a HR SVP role, but then changed her mind and the two fell apart. So using McKinsey and working behind the scene, without involving local HR to reduce here, could makes sense. Who knows.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak up honey badger followers, we know who you are. Give us the straight talk on the restructure. We know somethings brewing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re under the impression your manager knows more than you do. They don’t. Neither does your RBD. This is at the ACL and above level.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I don’t believe this post, I wouldn’t argue to keep Maryellen.