Next acquisition

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think our next acquisition should be? I'd love to see us buy Paragon 28 to put life into this old lifeless foot and ankle portfolio!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medartis, TriMed ,Acumed for both upper and lower, and Paragon all F&A

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright Medical. Period.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the love of god, get some new hardware. Perhaps some variable angle technology. Only 5 years behind on that. I mean seriously you mean to tell me that flower ortho has more up to date technology? Integra should be ashamed of themselves for lagging so far behind Industry trends and upgrades with Their hardware business that they are so "committed" to.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flower parks an entire cart at hospitals.

We have 1 tray per 20 reps. It's the thought process at integra that is screwed up more than anything.

We are an orthopedic company

BAHAHAHA sure we are

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great news everybody! I finally converted my first bunion today! After months and months of back and forth negotiations with price quotes and proposals, and multiple free trials I was able to get a contract through the value analysis committee. Unfortunately for me though I had to give tier 4 Novation pricing (can thank the goddang enterprise team for that) AND I can't charge for the disposables. Not to mention if I don't cover the cases the vultures from Arthrex, Stryker, Zimmer, Synthes, Extremity, OS, Flower (wow the list goes on) will be there to poach my case. Even if they are doing just a 'free trial'. Could someone please tell me if this is the norm in extremity ortho? Is this the way hospitals are saving $$ these days?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novastep would be a good catch. Solid foot & ankle portfolio.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cartiva looks to be interesting...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to acquire someone Ortho related And soon. The old bag of niche products and foot and ankle plates from 2008 isn't cuttin it

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without question, we should pursue Wright.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra is where companies go to die.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Integra buys POS me-two technology. Companies that were never really alive.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wright, so the recon guys can actually try to sell something besides skin. Take skin away from Recon and you got 30K pizza delivery service.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to split OTT. And give the old Recon division metal only. And OR Skin/TEI/Amniotic, to the wound care team. And allow us to sell uninhibited, from our OR counterparts, who are locking us out. We can do a better job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the minority pal. Everyone else thinks woundcare reps are worthless. And can't sell shit. And you want the OR business? You and your ged earning buddies are the problem.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...toss yourself off a bridge and make sure you hold hands with the Gooch and the Govt sales reps. Worthless

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You woundcare turds don't even sell into woundcare centers. Which means you are obsolete. Yes, great job selling a small piece of Primatrix based on 2009 pricing. We are so impressed by your "skill"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lot of anger out there! But you know the split is coming. We get all the skin, OR and WCC business. And you get the metal = a fake subpar Gucci (Goochy) hand bag/sunglasses from Chinatown. Don't shame yourself by being haters.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagining the woundcare guys selling in the Or is scary. Zero ability to sell clinically.
    Let me ask you something wonder boy. Why on gods green earth would they give you idiots more responsibility when you have been a giant flop. Numbers are down, volume is down. Iq of the sales force is down now that they have you. Man Alive. Give your name

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy that escalated in a hurry... Proud of you guys.