Next acquisition

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2016 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only acquisition Integra needs right now is new leadership. Top down. Whack the Gooch, Mcgeetard, fluffy, and that horrible manager in the Capitol region AC. Wretched lying biznatch. I hope the new president sees through all the BS and let's some heads roll.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for your new Pres while he was over the neuro side. I can promise heads will roll but it won't be the people you are asking for. the people with the poor attitudes are the ones that should be concerned. It's get in line or be gone from here on out. That's actually a good thing because the culture on the ortho side is in need of a change. You guys bitch and whine about everything. My suggestion: if you're one of those people and aren't happy, start looking. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

I

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, go troll someone else's board. ✌️

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hi Stevie Mcbaldturd. You fall n line. Like a little bitch. Because you have zero leadership ability. Like very other piece of mgmt.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve- you really suck. Do the world a favor and check out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve. Everyone hates you. Let's see if you read this and try to be "friendly" at nsm
    Assbag

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't beat the competition, buy them and kill their products. If you guys could sell you wouldn't be crying about buying competitors. Absolutely pathetic. Not making money, try selling something. Blaming management, try selling something. Yes ole Nicky G is a clown of the worst kind, but he's not the reason you can't sell. Look in the mirror, it's as plain as the face in the mirror, you stink.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you obviously are one of these managers. Most managers couldn't even cover a bunion. So shut up. You are either so far up gooche's gooch or just in denial.
    I have to go negotiate my own idn contract now. Tootles

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true...AC in the Capitol Region hired reps who after 6 months are still not comfortable covering simple forefoot cases. It's a disaster.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It possibly can't be worse then the west coast. Forefoot experience would be major plus. Double Disaster,

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not the acquisition Anyone was hoping for. Bullshit amniotic and boot company. Sweet, gooch! Should be implemented seamlessly.... with a 125% price increase. B cause there is a "price for premium technology " right stupid sentman??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After spending 200milion on Derma Science . What would it take to buy a real lower metal company to really infuse some life into the lower metal bag of the sales reps ? Like Paragon 28. ?

Typically a company is bought for 3-4 times earnings I believe .

In house innovation and delvelpment is horribly slow and non existent, not every surgeon is putting in total ankles or ex fix. Great I can sell you a total ankle Doctor, but I can't even offer you a comprehensive plate or screw set .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could have bought P28 for way less the 200 mil and imagine how good our bag would be with that plating platform! Oh well walking boot, honey, and another amniotic instead go out and keep selling tfs and unicp

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: IART), a global leader in medical technology, today announced that it has made a binding offer to acquire the Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) Codman Neurosurgery business for a price of $1.045 billion in cash. Codman Neurosurgery offers a portfolio of devices focused on advanced hydrocephalus, neuro-critical care and operative neurosurgery. If the binding offer is accepted, upon closing, Integra will be a leading global provider of neurosurgical products.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Richard.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loosen up hospitals. Those price increases are going to sting as they are going in

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OTT reps worst nightmare that such an acquisition and investment would take place in Neuro when recon can't even get on the map with an updated lower extremity portfolio. Good thing wound reps have two amniotic options now though. Oh, and a boot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its only a matter of time before ortho is sold, flushed, taken out back and shot, etc... Neuro is the hot market right now, as evidenced by us scratching a $1B check.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Bobby D gets control of the ortho team. You guys are a bunch of complainers. We've heard it ad nauseam on this thread. We know the ortho bag is not that exciting. Integra is not a sexy company. Stop trying to convince yourself that they will buy some disruptive technology. That's not the strategy for Integra. Integra makes strategic acquisitions that fit with the markets they are interested in. Usually those acquisitions are mature or boring products. It's not exciting but it has been effective.

Even though it was not in your division, your company just made a great move that will benefit EVERYONE that works for them. Stop being so short sided and selfish and realize that long term this gives the company the ability to grow and invest into your side of the business too.

My suggestion is to question who you want to work for; A company that makes strategic but conservative moves or a smaller startup type that has the new and cool tech. Once you figure that out you can pursue what makes you happiest. But for God's sake stop complaining so much. It doesn't change the way the company is run.

And before you reply by saying I'm a manager,,,,know that I don't work for your company. I am merely a rep for another company that owns quite a few shares of Integra.