Next moves and timeline to transition to LCA.

Discussion in 'Liposcience' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2014 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am starting this thread to document the latest news regarding the transition to Labcorp.

What will become of the Sales staff?
    Training Dept?
    Marketing Dept?
    How will remaining employees be let go?
    What is the timeline of events?
    How transparent is management?

Anything to do with the process of the sale.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why didn't you post any news? Only questions?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is wondering the same things, except I heard they will be bringing sales reps on based solely on sales performance numbers and percent to quotas. All the rest doesn't matter to them

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are all of you people morons??? Do your homework. The sharholds have hired about 5-6 different law firms to stop the sale to Labcorp!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are all of you people morons??? Do your homework. The sharholds have hired about 5-6 different law firms to stop the sale to Labcorp! !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are spot on. Take it from someone who knows LabCorp very well. #'s #'s #'s is what they will want to see! Better have consistently made quota and as far as mgmt. goes, they'll promote from within no doubt with someone at Labcorp already needing the make a move up.
    My guess, is they'll need about 8-10 reps to cover the nation-that's it. Happy job hunting!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You estimate is way off I think they will need 0 reps and 0 managers

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liposcience shareholder meeting November 20th

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the e-mail on the 401K plan, looks like this train is set to crash as early as 11/21

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have a lot more answers now, but can anyone speak to the details on our stock option we signed off on? When will we be receiving this?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I certainly wouldn't stick around for a couple grand in stock options if I we're you. It's gonna be tough to find a job from the back of the unemployment line.

Know of more then a few people layed off in February amd still looking for work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start looking now and take what you can. Companies will be hiring at the start of the year and interviewing right now for candidates. If you land something just don't resign. If you get caught what are they going to do fire you?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more with the last poster. The small amount of money we make in shares is a piss in the bucket compared to Doran's golden parachute.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LCA just bought Covance for 6B . Liposcience is like a nothing everyone is out !