Next Round of Layoffs Coming Soon!!!!!!

Discussion in 'EKR Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the latest that is being rumored. Are they close to getting another drug for us or are we closing shop?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt about it... closing shop is what I am hearing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way. I bet the worst is like cutting out 1 or 2 territories per region and restructuring.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless a new product can be purchased ASAP, why would Howard keep the whole sales force?
    The sales force has done a great job getting Cardene on standing orders, stocked, etc.
    They will loose most of the business to generics, and may keep some bag business (with or without enough reps).
    Relationships can only go so far in today's economy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know shit about shit. The bag business will be gone without the reps and there will be no chance to grow it when the new top secret data comes out. I think there are just a lot of people that left (particularly for MedCo) and now have a lot of sour grapes when they see what we've been doing and the money we've been making the past year and a half since they split.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top secret data - whatever, Sherlock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what other product can we be close to getting. Is a deal ever going to happen or are we going to be strung along.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like an ugly place...how many reps are still in the field and should I run the other way?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a Happy New Year you EKR schmucks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company, great people, great product. Like everywhere else a few bad eggs. The difference here is that we don't get rid of the few bad eggs and replace them with better people. But by and large great, talented people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like you are right about layoffs coming soon. It is a shame that small pharma is experiencing layoffs just like big pharma is. Hey, you can always make money online like blogging. I have made some serious cash with http://tycoonblogger.com blog where I teach people how to make money online.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a total suck ass you are. Definitely EKR management material (assuming you aren't already a member of EKR "management").

Run Forrest! Run!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, what a total low-life trying to capitalize on the misfortunes of others (even if they do/did work for the likes of EKR). Be gone opportunistic troll....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing of any new deals developing on acquiring a new drug.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently some one on this board is in the know...I heard 2 depodur reps got laid off today. This company sucks so bad! They hire, they lay-off, they hire, they lay-off. Howard plays ball in reactive mode, that's why he isn't respected or trusted. Well, lets see what happens if they try to start getting rid of us...they'll lose so much business and sink.

When are you getting off the sinking boat?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard 1 or 2 reps from each region are going to bite the dust..based on lost business and upcoming lost business from GPO. its generic, hospitals can't afford the bags and howard's greedy..doesn't he have enough money..Howard share your wealth dude

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummm they work their butts off? seriously, the two people in HR are the two most unqualified people I have ever encountered to be in the business of HR. AW is only there because she has issues with controlling everything!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No new products coming. We heard that now for at least four years.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New EKR Product about to be Launched !!

No, I swear it's finally true!! There really is a new product just around the corner (or to be more accurate, a new presentation). This is definitely going to save the company and I am convinced our best days are ahead of us (which should trigger a massive rehiring program within the next couple of months).

Now don't tell anyone, because if it gets out that I spilled the beans, my ass is grass. But here it is.... we're going to put Cardene in a 10 oz aerosol can! Man it's going to be absolutely great!! While it can still cover the base for controlling hypertension, a little known clinical study in a third world country has recently confirmed a totally unanticipated therapeutic indication for aerosolized Nicardipine, and that is the reversal of terminal flatulence caused by infectous dandruff. The only hitch that might take some further development is the rectal administration route which can be a bit tricky using a pressurized formulation for bolus aerosol delivery (AKA the infamous "can in the can" technique).

In any regard, the former ESP management team and brain trust, that has come up with such notable achievements as the deal with PDL (masterful!), the creation of EKR (beyond belief!), the creation & fostering of the world's finest sales team (really?), and so much more, has been at it again, only now reaching new heights never before believed to be possible. So just hang in there guys, get geared-up for the aerosol Cardene launch, and the bonuses will start flying around quite shortly! (And new product/company acquisitions can't be far behind).

GO TEAM!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: New EKR Product about to be Launched !!

I can't wait! I am so pumped up right now. Imagine how they could have kept this from us. This will change EKR forever.