Next Steps: Project Unwinding

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Summer intern here.

Wondering if anyone is interested in the Project and how it relates to:

The Portfolio

The Pfizer ANNOUNCMENT

The Decoupling of Field Sales

Sale of Exit 48 Headquarters Building

If no interest I understand No worries (for me)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sale of the building? Are you mad?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on the "Bring your pet to work" Policy?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on the "Bring your pet to work" Policy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude. Get help. Seriously.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. If you worked half as hard as you troll on here, you might hit your target bonus...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had access to executive level discussions regarding the EXit 48 layoffs. I am posting this information from an anonymous "business center" computer location. I won't say anymore, except that my credibility is legitimate.

I understand that rumor, speculation, and misinformation is running rampant right now through out the entire organization. I feel that the lack of communication with our sales force regarding the true intentions of this company is regrettable. I personally know quite a few of the excellent employees that will be terminated.

I am dismayed that executive level management has so little regard for the employees welfare. Yes, I remember the trips! This is why I am being honest with you.

Exit 48 is planning a round of layoffs that will occur immediately before first quarter earnings are announced in 2019. Projected sales forecasts for THE PORTF over the next six months are dire.

The current layoff scenario has been structured to appease japans analysts.

The layoff in 2019 will be attibuted to the new management team. They hope to be given credit by the Japanese for taking decisive action in the face of declining revenue.

So you ask, "Why not just lay every one off now?" There is a good answer. The Exit 48 Senior Executives very closely studied the Pfizer layoff from last year. It is true that THE PORTFOLIO IS GONE and Executives from different companies talk with each other, Yes, they do. Pfizer management noted that after the layoff, a significant portion of the sales organization was demoralized. This resulted in many subsequent resignations as Pfizer sales people found new jobs on their own. This resulted in Pfizer not having to pay these people severance packages. The net: Pfizer saved a tremendous amount of money by having a layoff followed by enhanced attrition.

Exit 48 is planning the same situation. This is why the current layoff in not as large as it really needs to be. Two smaller layoffs is more cost effective than one large one.

I have been honest with you. If you survive the current layoff, there is no guarantee you will survive the next one in 2019 Plan for your future accordingly.

I realize on Cafe Pharma some people will bash this information as false. However, you might be surprised how many people in VERY senior management read this board. They need to know that some managers still care about the employees. The point is, do what is best for you and your family.

I have to admit, it is sad to see what has happened to this once great company. I really hope Exit can recover, but nothing is guaranteed. Best of luck to all of you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer did not have a layoff last year. You have no credibility.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try idiot, you copy and pasted a post from Cafe Pharma about GSK years back in 2008-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/glaxosmithkline-employees-fume-over-latest-round-of-layoffs/

This article quotes your exact post.

Get a life and stop trolling this board you mongrel. Probably one of the recently exited good old boy narcisists who gets off on starting rumors on cafepharma. Maybe you’d still have your job if you grew up and applied yourself at work as hard as you do on cafepharma. Loser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/glaxosmithkline-employees-fume-over-latest-round-of-layoffs/

Post from 2008. Nice copy and paste troll.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you worry decoupling is coming. I do reside at Exit 48, we triangulate gas, mileage, gps, entered calls and your itenary, it all ads up to fabrication. The big news is leaking, trust us you’ll all be fine? NO CHANCE, it’s cold out there and mean, no one wants a primary drug rep.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Parriot, not worried at all. No time to worry about your trolling with my fat bonus hitting tonight at midnight. I’ll be doing fat lines and bottle service this weekend off of girls that guys like you only get to see on the Internet. Enjoy making copies loser. Grab me a cup of coffee while you’re at it.

Sincerely,

Ben Dover