NextGen Finance

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2019 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well.... it’s about to go down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going down, indeed, in typical Cardinal fashion. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s POORLY EXECUTED, just like every other decision the company makes. Sarah She- is dumb as a fuc-ing rock and doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing. Communication Director, who the he— hired her? Lol. Communication has been non-existent and poorly executed for this initiative.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She Shed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So poetic that it's finally going to hit the dipshits in finance.... these idiots always come up with RIF plans for the clueless leaders who think the only way to solve a problem is by laying people off. Kharma is a bitch finance asses. Wonder how many finance jobs there are in Columbus that can absorb your worthless skills?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just not true. Business data is collected, and from my experience, and headcount is almost always a last ditch try to get to targeted savings. I've never met a finance employee itching for people to lose their job. Ever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better hope you never get laid off no matter what job you do you pompous ass !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like someone kicked up a hornets' nest of guilt... mostly finance shitholes who can't admit how they ruined many lives, families, and dedicated employees with their lousy single dimension bean-counting