1. Moderna spars with government scientists, causing trial delays — Patient death in Cellectis CAR-T trial triggers FDA hold — BARDA, DOD give Regeneron $450M contract for COVID antiviral — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL going under?

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by desertmike, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:33 PM.

1. desertmike

desertmike new user

With revenue dropping and nobody watching, is it true what I heard that they fold before the Stupid Bowl?

2. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

Not hardly. When all the concession folks stop selling inside the stadium, I'll believe they're in financial straits.

3. desertmike

desertmike new user

I've heard people are burning tickets, seats are empty and some networks want to air sitcoms instead. Down 80% may fold.

Only exception: The Cardnials- they give the most to charity, other teams don't.

4. Drug Dumper

Where is your information coming from?

5. Drug Dumper

The NFL isn't going anywhere...Cconsidering Aaron Rogers just signed (a few months ago) a new contract worth $134 million for 4 years with a GUARANTEED $100 million.

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Could care less. Haven't watched a game since they started taking a knee. Don't understand why anyone would but that's their business. Flag first, football last.

libluvsbukkake likes this.